beer thread is back!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

hi!! i'm having a very old, fine port! its delicious. and i'm banned out off kitchen, cause love is preparing dinner, and it has to be surprise for me. i had to ask permission to go to the bathroom! lol!

think he feels guilty, cause he made me help him and jona with the electricity yesterday-eve... till after 12 pm, when i had to get up at 5.45 (for 3 days in a row!!) while he gets the weekend off mad.gif.
dinner better be good!wink.gif
  • Subscriber

dinner was delicious last nite! i did guess before it was ready, the smell was soooo good: giant shrimps in garlic/creamsauce!! my loves specialtyhappy.gif

today he's making lasagna... from a pack, lol! but i wont complain. poor love has been working very hard all week and last weekend. i'm having a nice glass white wine, he offered me next to pc, verdicchio del castelli di jesi.... ohwell.gif
  • Subscriber

Mmmmmmmmmmm your dinner sounded lovely, next time can I come over?wink.gif

course!! we always have plenty (read: toooo much) cause i prefer left overs to sandwiches at lunchtime. so always enough for visitorshappy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

suee']Mmmmmmmmmmm your dinner sounded lovely, next time can I come over?
wink.gif

course!! we always have plenty (read: toooo much) cause i prefer left overs to sandwiches at lunchtime. so always enough for visitorscute.gifcute.gifcute.gifcute.gifcute.gif