beer thread is back!!

• Subscriber

Just about to go downstairs and have a coffee! Elenor was in bed late last night as we were at a bbq - it was 9:45 before she went to bed. So she had good sleep and didn't get up til ten mins ago so we all got a nice sunday lie in!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

i just love puppies :o)

I wish the zoo was as fun as it used to be...............am home and bored so spent day on here and I dont know what happened to the old regulars but its sure quiet in here....................

• Subscriber

Cheers - having a nice chilled magners!!!

And cheers to a very happy anniversary - many more years of love and happiness to the two of you! xxx

• Subscriber
Cheers - having a nice chilled magners!!!

And cheers to a very happy anniversary - many more years of love and happiness to the two of you! xxx

thanx, zhiv! i'm all alone in the bed now... cause my love fell asleep next to me on the couch...and once he's asleep, not much can wake him up (not much that isnt X-rated... that is, and since the boys are still sleeping downstairs... )

*burp*
oh no! lol! Kristaps! that's awful!!! lol

I'm sitting working on my paper on U2 and pop art, as you might have seen the topic on the forums :D, and drinking an ice tea, no beer for now.

btw thank you all who have helped giving any info, I have all I need.wink.gif 

• Subscriber

[quote name='Eleogm wrote:

Kristaps']*burp*

oh no! lol! Kristaps! that's awful!!! lol

I'm sitting working on my paper on U2 and pop art, as you might have seen the topic on the forums :D, and drinking an ice tea, no beer for now.

btw thank you all who have helped giving any info, I have all I need.wink.gif 

Hope that you get great grades on your paper - you should do as it is a great topic