Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

123love

beer thread is back!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Cheers - having a nice chilled magners!!!

And cheers to a very happy anniversary - many more years of love and happiness to the two of you! xxx

thanx, zhiv! i'm all alone in the bed now... cause my love fell asleep next to me on the couch...and once he's asleep, not much can wake him up (not much that isnt X-rated... that is, and since the boys are still sleeping downstairs... )Well you don't want to scar the kids for life with any kind of x-rated behaviour!

Hope that you get great grades on your paper - you should do as it is a great topic

Oh Zhivvy! I hope so too! :D I'll tell you how it goes. I'll have the grade within 2 weeks. I love this course, has nothing to do with my career, but I am supposed to choose from a buch of courses (6 times) that are called 'general', because they are involved with other stuff not necessarily related to the career, and in this one I could write about anything I wanted related to a cultural object! In this case my U2 POP album! :D 

[quote name='Eleogm wrote:

Zhivvy']Hope that you get great grades on your paper - you should do as it is a great topic

Oh Zhivvy! I hope so too! :D I'll tell you how it goes. I'll have the grade within 2 weeks. I love this course, has nothing to do with my career, but I am supposed to choose from a buch of courses (6 times) that are called 'general', because they are involved with other stuff not necessarily related to the career, and in this one I could write about anything I wanted related to a cultural object! In this case my U2 POP album! :D 

I did some modules on popular culture at university and they were great fun as we could just write about what we wanted to do in the modern world. I wrote a really good piece of the culture of nightclubs and the subcultures within them. Not realted to teachng at all but still interesting to do

The temperature is about 105 and I am sweating bullets here, my son has offered a fresh extremely cold "CORONA" beer, the best beeer in the planet chilled that is. I can only drink half a cup, but I shall bathe with cold water just like the waterfalls in my beloved DR.  It reminds me, of ELVIS "I feel my temperature Rising",  I am thinking of my Prince Bono.

"Lord almighty, I feel my temperature rising" help me, it must be 109 Prince, come and visit Realm.  Like the sweet sounds of a choire, a burning love.  Yes, Pure Burning Love awaiting for the Prince to gather the might and power needed to come and see his Lost Little Girl Realm.

This song goes to you Bono Prince:  Elvis Presley, a "Burning Love".

Realmawake

The temperature is about 105 and I am sweating bullets here, my son has offered a fresh extremely cold "CORONA" beer, the best beeer in the planet chilled that is. I can only drink half a cup, but I shall bathe with cold water just like the waterfalls in my beloved DR.  It reminds me, of ELVIS "I feel my temperature Rising",  I am thinking of my Prince Bono.

"Lord almighty, I feel my temperature rising" help me, it must be 109 Prince, come and visit Realm.  Like the sweet sounds of a choire, a burning love.  Yes, Pure Burning Love awaiting for the Prince to gather the might and power needed to come and see his Lost Little Girl Realm.

This song goes to you Bono Prince:  Elvis Presley, a "Burning Love".

Realmawake

I love reading your posts Rosa.

Hey who is about? I am about to have a cup of chai tea.

I'm here Voxxie - just having a coffee then off out into town. By daughter's school. We over slept this morning so it was a rush. And we forgot her violin and her water bottle so have to go and drop them off! Have lots of jobs in the house to do. It is a beautiful bright sunny day. I was going to go to the gym this morning but have decided to wait til about half six this evening and do a road run - as it is so nice out there

Hi girls/guys just finished half my shopping and work and its soooooooooooooooo good to be home now, enjoying a cup of tea ..
Believe it or not , i didnt listen to any music today , accept now , ive just turned the radio on lol............

ps good subject choice eleogm ;o)

hi girls! zhiv, seems you stole our sun!! its okay as long as you promise to keep it there till we come over, i'll take her back to belgium with me!

I don't think it is as hot as your sun, remember this is england lol!!

Just thought I's share a quick story with you -

My friend is here for the weekend. Yesterday evening me and her went out to play bingo as we do sometimes (we didn't win!). John had had a busy day - he did an early call out in the morning (up at 4:30) and then he got called out again in the afternoon; so understandably he was tired. Whilst we were out i called him and he said that he was making sandwiches for his and Eleanor's lunch and then going to bed. When we got back I noticed the sannwiches in the fridge. This morning I got Eleanor's lunch box and put her yoghurt, fruit and drink in it andwent to get the sandwiches - none there! I searched the whole fridge (not that it is a huge one!) and nothing! I called John and asked him if he had made them or if the ones I saw were just for him. He said he had made ones for her too and they were in the fridge. I looked again and nothing! He then sheepishly said that he seemed to have an extra set in his lunchbox!!! So at least he won't be going hungry lol!