meeting ur online friends---would you freak or not?----

xtraspicy62

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
who has met zootops from this board in real life?

was it surreal, good, akward, wierd?

is it better behind the screen?

I've met a few and it was fun! I didn't notice them, they noticed me.

Dublin. July 24 2009 around 9:30 in the morning: we've just arrived to the stadium, so we take our spot. I take my friend with me to check what's on the other side of the stadium and buy some water. So we're walking and talking until these two really nice ladies (Sarah and That2) stop me: "I'm sorry, are you Kristaps?" I asked them to repeat as I didn't notice them. "Are you Kristaps?"... So yeah, I was :D

We talked a bit and parted - they had to get into the line, but we - buy some water and check out surrounding streets. When I and my friend got back to our other friends who were left behind, I got a camera, found them and took some pictures :D I'd show them, but I'm on the pictures - and I don't like how I look in pics :D

And I also saw a few other Zootopians, but didn't approach them as I'm the shy kind of guy.

Oh, and the previous day when we were by the stadium to check out the claw and yadayadayda there was this guy was also there at the time and seemed very, VERY familiar :o

• Subscriber

I met Claire T before we knew each other on here at Dublin airport.

I have visited barbara1 and Jojes in Belgium at easter. It was good fun. It was weird thinking that I was meeting up with people who I knew so much about and vice versa but had no real idea of what they looked like!!! But it was so much fun. So much so that I am counting down the 6 days til Barbara is at my house! (and then we are back there in August lol!!!)

I can't wait to meet so many more zootops at the shows in the summer and put some faces to the names.

And I would love to meet so many more of them. Seems strange to think that I have such good friends on here who I share so much with but never physically meet - can't wait until I do!!

• Subscriber

Yes I've met some but only a handful or so.

Honestly for me, all of the above.

The ones I got along great with made it fun and worth it, and I'm now thankful to call one of them my friends. The ones I didn't hey, I wish them all the best and really I'm going to leave it at that. wink.gif

• Subscriber

Yes I've met some but only a handful or so.

Honestly for me, all of the above.

The ones I got along great with made it fun and worth it, and I'm now thankful to call one of them my friends. The ones I didn't hey, I wish them all the best and really I'm going to leave it at that. wink.gif

• Subscriber

and yes it freaked me out eek.gif !! just kidding!! i met 2 of them; jessika (who must have major pc-issues!!) and the great zhivvy! and it was good fun! my kids thought i was crazy when i told them zhivvy was coming to belgium and we were gonna meet. you never ever seen her for real, how can you say you know her?? maybe she turns out to be very dull or annoying??

well; they were wrong! i loved her and her daughter was very sweet, chatty girl. she immediately got along with my daughter. and her husband is very sympathetic too. so no, i 'm not sorry to have met them and we're all looking forward to seeing them next week!

* btw: we saw this episode of criminal minds tonite where a maniac lured couples into his motel, and locked them in to humiliate and hurt them.... lena asked me : are you really sure we can trust zhiv, mom??wink.gif

• Subscriber
http://community.u2.com/domainskins/bypass/img/smileys/grin.gif">barbara1[/img] !! just kidding!! i met 2 of them; jessika (who must have major pc-issues!!) and the great zhivvy! and it was good fun! my kids thought i was crazy when i told them zhivvy was coming to belgium and we were gonna meet. you never ever seen her for real, how can you say you know her?? maybe she turns out to be very dull or annoying??

well; they were wrong! i loved her and her daughter was very sweet, chatty girl. she immediately got along with my daughter. and her husband is very sympathetic too. so no, i 'm not sorry to have met them and we're all looking forward to seeing them next week!

* btw: we saw this episode of criminal minds tonite where a maniac lured couples into his motel, and locked them in to humiliate and hurt them.... lena asked me : are you really sure we can trust zhiv, mom??wink.gif

lol!!!! Now why would you be worried!!tongue.gif Surely you can see that I would only be classed as a maniac luring people into my

house and doing things to them - if I could get a certain man in my house, and then i would still be gentle!!!

And can't wait til Saturday!!! Wooppppp!!!!