July is Ice Cream Month!!

illumination70

I just remembered July is Ice Cream month and was curious to know which ice creamery do you prefer?  As for me, I prefer the classic Dairy Queen because their soft serve ice cream has less fat than the regular stuff and it's budget friendly too. Enough about me, which ice cream joint do you frequent during the summer months?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Dairy Queen, Sonics is good too! Illum..does that mean we get to eat ice cream for the whole month of July?! roll.gif
winning a month of free ice cream would be a cool prize for a summer U2.com drawing...amongst a huge number of other fab prizes and 100's of winners!!!

A&W Root Beer makes the best floats!

We like Baskin Robbins, although it is quite expensive. My son loves their chocolate fudge ice cream and a grape and green apple sherbet with pop rocks in it. They have so many flavors that we all can find something we like.

We also like Braum's, but it is only her in Texas and a few other states I think.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

xtraspicy62']
rootbeer6.jpg

Right on, I remember having A&W Root Beer Floats when I was a young kid and working for A&W during summer of 1992 (Zoo tour era).  In fact, I remember how particular my supervisor was when he was teaching me how to make the signature float!!!cool that you worked there, Illum....dont those frosted mugs rock!?

A&W Root Beer makes the best floats!

We like Baskin Robbins, although it is quite expensive. My son loves their chocolate fudge ice cream and a grape and green apple sherbet with pop rocks in it. They have so many flavors that we all can find something we like.

We also like Braum's, but it is only her in Texas and a few other states I think.
baskins used to have coconut icecream...i wish it would come back as it was so creamy and delicious....maye with some pineapple in it too...

• Subscriber

Well you may know of my problems with ice-cream etc... (boo!!)

But my treat is an espresso light frappucino from starbucks - i love iced coffee!

(may have to go in town and get one now lol!)

• Subscriber

I'm severely lactose intolerant, so I don't eat ice cream so much. I do have pills that will allow me to have some, so when I do, I just get some from the market and eat it at home. I'm a big fan of vanilla and of chocolate chip cookie dough.