BOSTON 2011 !!!

• Subscriber
Did anyone catch the recent PAUL McGUINNESS quote that U2 is looking forward to the 20 to 30 North American shows........funny only 17 are on the list.........keep those fingers crossed..........if you wish it they will come !

Ooooohhhh - that sounds promising!!!!eek.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I heard a station from Springfield last night play U2 and then One Republic... they then said look for them opening next summer for U2. anyone else hear about this? I havent seen any dates with One Republic yet. Perhaps Boston?

I heard a station from Springfield last night play U2 and then One Republic... they then said look for them opening next summer for U2. anyone else hear about this? I havent seen any dates with One Republic yet. Perhaps Boston?
Springfield,MA? Are you from there? What radio station? I'm from Chicopee.
  • Subscriber

Very exciting news!

• Subscriber

I know, because I was there, that the shows in 2009 didn't work out that well (wicked crazy traffic jams, stage malfunctions, maybe some other things), but a previous contributor raises a great point-- a U2 tour without Boston??? C'mon!!! If you can do Winnipeg, you can make Boston!

sorry for the mis-spell on Carters name and great work hitting him up as I do not do the facebook thing, and just a few 

nuggets, I  found out that GILLETTE is wide open those assumed July dates, and each year Fenway tries to as they say 
top itself, with also many open July dates, but i still think the stage is too big. Keep the faith we are many months away and the NE...USA  stops are lining up perfectly for a BOSTON stop.... or I will be off.... for a roadtrip.