Something different :)

surrenders

• Subscriber

that was a sweet vid, surrender! thanx for posting. what a sweet dog, he didnt get mad when the deer hit him on the head. now i wonder again how come some people (same race) don even get along when a dog and deer can play so friendly together??

I love that video! And what a good dog yes, you could hear the whack of the deers hoof on his head and the lady filming even said Ooooh...LOL. I'll never understand how people hunt and kill those beautiful animals. I know the explanation that if they don't hunt them they'll over populate and starve, but still, I just couldn't kill anything (except bugs).

One day when leaving work this beautiful Doe ran across the lane that leads out of work and she just stood so proudly in the grass right next to the road. We all stopped our cars and slooowly went by her staring at her.

• Subscriber

so funny and interesting! I was just reading the posts in the  "language and expressing yourself thread", and the conversation was wondering about animals communicating... wouldn't you love to really know what this deer and dog were thinking, perceiving, intending?? fascinating......