U2 Fan-site lousy

Jim C

• Subscriber

I like it here! I mean sure, I sometimes find more news on atu2.com, but I love sharing my passion for u2 with others, because my Friends aren't u2 crazy. And they told us they were going to update the site soon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it here! I mean sure, I sometimes find more news on atu2.com, but I love sharing my passion for u2 with others, because my Friends aren't u2 crazy. And they told us they were going to update the site soon
ya i mostly get my news from atu2, but here's awesome too!

• Subscriber

Yeahhh am feeling the love in here! You all say it better than I can, as Agt says it's what you make of it, yes the site has glitches but like so many others I love coming in here for a chat, some banter and a laugh and some good old fashioned sillyness with those who all love being in here too! Why the hell not I say, it's a damn fine community to be in and I'd miss not being a part of it!

• Subscriber
i still like it here! i'm still meeting new people and sharing our passion for music (u2 on top!) and a bit of our lives is what keeps me here.

without u2.com, i would never have met so many interesting and funny fans, and i would never have met my good friend zhiv and her family and been to england this summer. and now i'm saving up to go visit janette.... once upon a time...clap.gif 

• Subscriber

[quote name=Janette B wrote:

barbara1]i still like it here! i'm still meeting new people and sharing our passion for music (u2 on top!) and a bit of our lives is what keeps me here.

without u2.com, i would never have met so many interesting and funny fans, and i would never have met my good friend zhiv and her family and been to england this summer. and now i'm saving up to go visit janette.... once upon a time...clap.gif 

I'm coming with her! happy.gif

I don't come here for news. I don't come here for the site. Hell, I don't even come here for U2. I come here for the quirky fans. I love em and dislike em at the same time. I mean you got to love the silliness that goes on in here and the threadjacking and the bonodrooling and the odd discussions. The only thing I don't like is the complaining. It's incessent. If one person has an issue, it seems everyone has an issue. I think if you want an issue go get Big Issue off some homeless guy and channel your frustration into something good. Now, I know, you think what I say is sarcasm and some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but I tell you this and I'll tell you no more... wit isn't measureable to make such a statement. Whoever thought that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit obviously knows nothing of wit. I'll tell you what wit is... it's with but without an h. That's all it is. In a nutshell.

• Subscriber
I don't come here for news. I don't come here for the site. Hell, I don't even come here for U2. I come here for the quirky fans. I love em and dislike em at the same time. I mean you got to love the silliness that goes on in here and the threadjacking and the bonodrooling and the odd discussions. The only thing I don't like is the complaining. It's incessent. If one person has an issue, it seems everyone has an issue. I think if you want an issue go get Big Issue off some homeless guy and channel your frustration into something good. Now, I know, you think what I say is sarcasm and some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but I tell you this and I'll tell you no more... wit isn't measureable to make such a statement. Whoever thought that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit obviously knows nothing of wit. I'll tell you what wit is... it's with but without an h. That's all it is. In a nutshell.

Bonodrooling is not silliness Mummy - it is a dedicated passtime which involves a lot of hard work. In fact the training to be an official Bonodrooler is so intense that it is now being considered an Olympic event - so watch out for me in London 2012!!

And Mummy  - your sarcasm is outstanding - don't ever stop it, I love it! happy.gif