Bono Falls off stage video-warning-painful to watch-wonder if his disc started slipping back then?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Bono made mention in one of the books about his bad back being hereditary (from his father).  I think he'd also said something publicly about his back being an issue in the early 2000s. Personally, I find this video funny. It's funny how he acts like nothing happened. And he's fallen on/off the stage before this. The worst time was during the Joshua Tree tour that resulted in him having to wear this:

bonoinvestandsling.jpg

Bono made mention in one of the books about his bad back being hereditary (from his father).  I think he'd also said something publicly about his back being an issue in the early 2000s. Personally, I find this video funny. It's funny how he acts like nothing happened. And he's fallen on/off the stage before this. The worst time was during the Joshua Tree tour that resulted in him having to wear this:

bonoinvestandsling.jpg

I remember when this happened, didn't Bono dislocate his shoulder or something? 

Yeah, he dislocated his shoulder by slipping on the wet stage I believe, don't remember if he actually fell off.

I've seen that falling off the stage video before. I'm thinking/hoping people caught him. Loved how he just laid there for awhile to compose himself. Falls like that startle you more then anything and it takes a minute or two to regroup and get over your embarrasement...lol

Yeah, he dislocated his shoulder by slipping on the wet stage I believe, don't remember if he actually fell off.

I've seen that falling off the stage video before. I'm thinking/hoping people caught him. Loved how he just laid there for awhile to compose himself. Falls like that startle you more then anything and it takes a minute or two to regroup and get over your embarrasement...lol

tottaly...i loved how he just sat there like "hey, dude who caught me...wat are YOU lookin at!?"roll.gif and Bono shouldnt worry because i fall down the stairs all the timehappy.gif