Bono Falls off stage video-warning-painful to watch-wonder if his disc started slipping back then?

xtraspicy62

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but hey it worked for the song! kinda? ya know because it's Until the End of the World...

and Edge is always batteling against Bono....

Yeah, and during that part he's not singing. So if he had to fall off the stage, that was a good time to do it.

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

ceallach67']Bono made mention in one of the books about his bad back being hereditary (from his father).  I think he'd also said something publicly about his back being an issue in the early 2000s. Personally, I find this video funny. It's funny how he acts like nothing happened. And he's fallen on/off the stage before this. The worst time was during the Joshua Tree tour that resulted in him having to wear this:

bonoinvestandsling.jpg

I remember when this happened, didn't Bono dislocate his shoulder or something? 

I heard dislocated but I also heard Bono tell it as all the muscles were torn or something to that effect. 

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

ceallach67']Bono made mention in one of the books about his bad back being hereditary (from his father).  I think he'd also said something publicly about his back being an issue in the early 2000s. Personally, I find this video funny. It's funny how he acts like nothing happened. And he's fallen on/off the stage before this. The worst time was during the Joshua Tree tour that resulted in him having to wear this:

bonoinvestandsling.jpg

I remember when this happened, didn't Bono dislocate his shoulder or something? 

I heard dislocated but I also heard Bono tell it as all the muscles were torn or something to that effect. 

ya he talks bout it in U2 by U2 he had 2 train the mucels to go back with a brace thingy