Evil Bon Jovi fan is staying in my home!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

I have a very good friend but she has many faults - mainly being a Bon Jovi fan but hates U2 especially King Bono! She is staying in our guest room which was treated with great repsect by Barbara when she visited and nothing happened to the Bono pic on the wall. But now the evil one is here I hear a crashing sound during the night - I rush downstairs to see what it is (being the concerned friend!) to find her with a mock innocent look upon her evil face - as she denied doing anything. So how did the Bono picture end up broken on the floor yet the other non-Bono pic was still happily hanging on the wall.

She still claims to be innocent but I know the truth! - You can see the damage in the pic below!!! Any ideas of how she should be punished?

038.jpg 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
How dare she!!!!!!!!! He's already been through so much! I say tell her to find a new house to stay in. Or you could always shred a Bon Jovi picture in front of her...

Or...instead, make HER shred a Bon Jovi picture as punishment!

• Subscriber

Ohh I'm liking these - may have to print off a pic for her to rip to bits!

Told her your ideas and she said no - i think some restraint may be needed for her to do it

take funny pictures of her when shes sleeping

like her holding the bono bag

cause she secretly wishes for the b-man

BTW-my beatles picture fell of the wall and broke too, but no one was anywhere near it

couldve been the wind and/or vibrations from the wall shaking due to various noise in my building

I wanted to get mad a t someone

but no one was there...

sometimes stuff just happens....

and thats another topic that could be a really great thread...shite ahppens!

• Subscriber

Tell her she has to write 1000 lines, "I love U2 and especially King Bono" Then she must sit in the corner for 4 hours listening to U2 through head phones........................................ Nothing less will do. BUT you mustn't stoop to her level by shredding one of her Bon Jovi pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

Redhead11']How dare she!!!!!!!!! He's already been through so much! I say tell her to find a new house to stay in. Or you could always shred a Bon Jovi picture in front of her...

Or...instead, make HER shred a Bon Jovi picture as punishment!

even better!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

Okay - Evil Bon Jovi fan here... otherwise known as Tashjbj... first off... DID NOT TOUCH PICTURE!!!! I swear!! I was really reading and it just fell... honestly!!!!

Secondly - I have too been to a U2 concert... didn't like it, got very drunk, Bono kept going on and on and on about political views and I got bored.. in fairness I get bored very quickly, but that is a different story.

Thirdly... Bono not King that is Jon Bon Jovi... or if we really want to be specific... Bruce Springsteen is Emperor and JBJ is King... Bono maybe Joker????? Hahahahahahahahahahahha...

Am sweet person really... Cheryl can vouch for that... if I get her drunk.....

• Subscriber

And now she hijacks my U2.com account!!!

I like the idea of the pics with the bag as she sleeps (BTW There's no JBJ bags are there?)

And the writing of lines!!

And ok... Jon and Bruce may be king and emperor but we all know who God is don't we!!