looking for a good camera

light my way

• Subscriber

does anyone have any suggestions for a good but small-ish (so that it's allowed in stadiums) camera for taking concert photos?  My old camera, and my sister's nikon cool pics (?) camera did not take good pictures in the dark at the u2 360 show-I think the lights from the show messed it up??  I'm pretty sure it was on the proper setting.  Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!!

• Subscriber

Panasonic Lumix all the way. It has a 12x optical zoom and it's compact. Depending on what part of the world your in as to it's model number but you will want the compact model with either the 10 or 12x optical zoom.

• Subscriber

Panasonic Lumix all the way. It has a 12x optical zoom and it's compact. Depending on what part of the world your in as to it's model number but you will want the compact model with either the 10 or 12x optical zoom.

• Subscriber
This is what I have got - it is amazing, can't wait to use it soon at the shows

thanks-Im gonna look into that one too...good advice shannon!

I just recently bought the panasonic lumix tz-10, it has 12 x optical zoom and 12 Mega pixels - REALLY looking forward to using it at Hannover on 12th August!!roll.gif
cool, dc, I hope you gt some awesome pictures!! have a blast!!! Its so sooooon now!!!

• Subscriber

canon sx20 IS. This is an incredible camera. 20X optical zoom, takes incredible pictures. It is still new to me, but I am loving it. It is a little larger than your average point and shoot...but you can get it into a show no problem because there is no detachable lense.