now why is....?

celticfc09

I disagree...Live Nation wants to profit...therefore they want to know what they can do better...say it and maybe it will happen...

Right now Live Nation is hurting (check the stock)....they need our help....Say it...they can't kick you off...and if they do who cares....

• Subscriber

hey celts. what name do you use in atu2 forum? i use it too.

and toddv, there has been endless discussions about how to make u2.com forum better. nothing much has been done for years so i dont really agree with what you said there.

and if livenation starting kicking people off, then I would care.

• Subscriber

You can do much more in here , oh perhaps if this forum dies you can always go to another..............I guess.. but I dont plan visiting forums for the rest of my life , to be honest I'd rather be watching a good vid with someone or travelling or dining or massages or painting or cooking or drawing or gardening or maybe just a little reading or playing with kids or shopping or sight seeing or musiums or listening to live bands or dressing up or decorating or teaching or visiting family or mates or driving or barbicues or building or excersising and some of these things you can do at night or .................................lol