Some people hate this question but whats on your mind right now desires etc

• Subscriber

Write now im having a glass of wine and since its winter here I'd like to be in a different part of the world ei warmer climate i'd love to be in a white room with lovely big windows and fresh vase of lovely sweet smelling roses and on a huge bed or rug with a lover who is wearing a woolie snuggly  jumper with my hand  up underneath resting tenderly on his ribs while drinking wine , talking , laughing and having a good chat and playing with each others hair and kissing , ok i'll stop now cause thats all we'd be doing , thats my mood for the moment ...............

Now how about yours , heck it could be skydiving or going to the loo lol

thanx in advance for your posts..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Write now im having a glass of wine and since its winter here I'd like to be in a different part of the world ei warmer climate i'd love to be in a white room with lovely big windows and fresh vase of lovely sweet smelling roses and on a huge bed or rug with a lover who is wearing a woolie snuggly  jumper with my hand  up underneath resting tenderly on his ribs while drinking wine , talking , laughing and having a good chat and playing with each others hair and kissing , ok i'll stop now cause thats all we'd be doing , thats my mood for the moment ...............

lol I am glad you stopped there...I was wondering where we were going with this.

Right now... dinner...and where! I'm taking a friend from out of town out to dinner tonight- same friend who spent the entire day in GA sydney line with me actually. He is in canberra from perth for two days.

He is actually my sisters close friend, but I have bonded very well with him over our love for U2. My sister said we both probably get a long so well because we are both intense - I don't know if she meant it in a good way or not,but I really don't care.

When we waited in Sydney we bought umbrellas to shield us from the sun -does anyone else remember how hot and burning the sun was during the Sydney GA line ups... i remember we took pics of us holding the umbrellas...So right this very moment, I am going to look for the pictures of himwith the umbrella...as I still have them after 3+ years.

So photos and dinner - and my hair too right now as it is pissing me off - I have to fix it up before I go.

LOL. Seeeeee this is all boring - bet you wish you hadn't had asked now tongue.gif

I was beginning to get really envious of my some of my family who still reside in Minnesota (Twin Cities area) because the more opportunities (employment wise), better public transit, etc.

Then I began to realize there are a few things I don't miss about "The Land of 10,000 Lakes" such as the harsh winters,  tornado sirens during the warmer months.

Link of tornado siren going off:

• Subscriber

[quote name='voxxiegirl wrote:

123love']Write now im having a glass of wine and since its winter here I'd like to be in a different part of the world ei warmer climate i'd love to be in a white room with lovely big windows and fresh vase of lovely sweet smelling roses and on a huge bed or rug with a lover who is wearing a woolie snuggly  jumper with my hand  up underneath resting tenderly on his ribs while drinking wine , talking , laughing and having a good chat and playing with each others hair and kissing , ok i'll stop now cause thats all we'd be doing , thats my mood for the moment ...............

lol I am glad you stopped there...I was wondering where we were going with this.

i'm not! i like erotic-stories written by females... so much better then the unrealistic male-p*** (not writting the word, don want to be told off!wink.gif)

okay... enough bout that...

i would like my house to be finished, so i would have this relaxing, romantic bathroom... with a big 'walk-in'shower and candles and a nice 2-person bath-tub and bathoil and .....

happy.gifRight now, I wish to have a Great Salad, one that makes me feel totally satisfied, like when I eat dinner watching Bono speak with Larry King. Thats satisfying for one hour, I get to see and hear him speak, out of his own lips.

I am also desiring and getting ready to purchase something. Like a piece of realestate, so that I can keep busy. So, I am waiting for a 3 day UPS package, which brings DOCS from Dominican Republic and I have decided to purchase a piece of land there, ( I( like to acquire things for my kids) I have no desire of material things in extreme, but I enjoy this hobby.

the one thing I would enjoy is being in the company of Bono, that man, has got my heart real good, he is too enticing and too strong, he basically rules me from a distnce, I like a man with such a magnificent power; from from up and down, he is a very mysterious man and he seduces me with his majestic energy and his power is so "delicious" and adoring that is a PURE LOVE energy that I end up getting, 

This is satisfying to me, to keep busy by purchasing things like property, land, I wish I could purchase a small Island, I desire to go on a deserted Island to stay for 30 days there. Enjoying creation at its best. I pick the fruits from the tree myself. I like that. Thats satisfaction to me.

Today,  Someone has a great need and is beggin me to help, and I offered to help. that persons says to me, well how, you don't have any money, and so I said, you don't need money to purchase realestate, you need your brains, and besides life is what you make of it, I shall make room in my current existence, (which lacks the most important person, Bono in it) for that transaction so that you can free yourself from that hole you've been thrown to, next time be more careful who you choose as a spouse, because some people are very confused, they think money is more important than a mother or a father. Money cannot replace the love of a father or mother, I rather have the love and kindness of the man god made him to be. I may not have money in my hands, but I can controll what I create. I like creating things, like jobs, acquiring realestate even with no money, its all decided by our thoughts. Only one thing I don't need to create, and thats my dream because I already lived them, but would like to see it, and live it again with all the love included and my Prince in it too.  One question, and would like your opinion on this my zootopian friends, why would a person, who abandoned their wife and children, desire that you do not have any friends, God forbids get a new boyfriend or something, why would a person who is living with another woman w/another child from outside marriage already, desire to keep you behind lock doors and does not want you to have another man in your life or getting one either for that matter? That is the question. Why, I can't understand this. I think it is a selfish feeling, but matters not to me anymore, I am in love 24 seven, with a good kind of love, a clean love that is sustainable thru distance, space and time. A free loving kind of experience. a love that makes me better and stronger and brings me closer to God.

Realmawake

• Subscriber
happy.gifRight now, I wish to have a Great Salad, one that makes me feel totally satisfied, like when I eat dinner watching Bono speak with Larry King. Thats satisfying for one hour, I get to see and hear him speak, out of his own lips.

I am also desiring and getting ready to purchase something. Like a piece of realestate, so that I can keep busy. So, I am waiting for a 3 day UPS package, which brings DOCS from Dominican Republic and I have decided to purchase a piece of land there, ( I( like to acquire things for my kids) I have no desire of material things in extreme, but I enjoy this hobby.

the one thing I would enjoy is being in the company of Bono, that man, has got my heart real good, he is too enticing and too strong, he basically rules me from a distnce, I like a man with such a magnificent power; from from up and down, he is a very mysterious man and he seduces me with his majestic energy and his power is so "delicious" and adoring that is a PURE LOVE energy that I end up getting, 

This is satisfying to me, to keep busy by purchasing things like property, land, I wish I could purchase a small Island, I desire to go on a deserted Island to stay for 30 days there. Enjoying creation at its best. I pick the fruits from the tree myself. I like that. Thats satisfaction to me.

Today,  Someone has a great need and is beggin me to help, and I offered to help. that persons says to me, well how, you don't have any money, and so I said, you don't need money to purchase realestate, you need your brains, and besides life is what you make of it, I shall make room in my current existence, (which lacks the most important person, Bono in it) for that transaction so that you can free yourself from that hole you've been thrown to, next time be more careful who you choose as a spouse, because some people are very confused, they think money is more important than a mother or a father. Money cannot replace the love of a father or mother, I rather have the love and kindness of the man god made him to be. I may not have money in my hands, but I can controll what I create. I like creating things, like jobs, acquiring realestate even with no money, its all decided by our thoughts. Only one thing I don't need to create, and thats my dream because I already lived them, but would like to see it, and live it again with all the love included and my Prince in it too.  One question, and would like your opinion on this my zootopian friends, why would a person, who abandoned their wife and children, desire that you do not have any friends, God forbids get a new boyfriend or something, why would a person who is living with another woman w/another child from outside marriage already, desire to keep you behind lock doors and does not want you to have another man in your life or getting one either for that matter? That is the question. Why, I can't understand this. I think it is a selfish feeling, but matters not to me anymore, I am in love 24 seven, with a good kind of love, a clean love that is sustainable thru distance, space and time. A free loving kind of experience. a love that makes me better and stronger and brings me closer to God.

Realmawake

Becareful your not led off as his prey , hes married realm..

• Subscriber
I desire to know what I am needing to be doing with my life. I have much down time...no job but will be voluteering at the local hospital soon. I feel like my life has been on hold way too long. Any suggestions???

Join the peace corp...seriously......