Some people hate this question but whats on your mind right now desires etc

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying hard for weeks now to NOT shave my head, which I get a penchant for doing every few years, because I may have a couple of job interviews coming up and though I don't think a buzz cut should interfer with being hired, it might and I can always shave it once I've landed the gig!

I love being in the woods/north, but realize I miss and am craving culture and arts that cities provide and perhaps I should be trying harder to get myself living in one where I can participate in those activities.

And i might take a nap ... or drive an hour up the gravel road to go for a paddle and have dinner with friends, but I was hiking all day and the nap is calling but I said I'd go upstream so I'm torn.

hmmmmm (procrastinate procrastinate)

I desire to know what I am needing to be doing with my life. I have much down time...no job but will be voluteering at the local hospital soon. I feel like my life has been on hold way too long. Any suggestions???

I feel your pain because I've been working a job which is currently on a "slow season" and volunteering, but I feel as if I'm just "spinning my wheels" where progress is concerned.

((HUGS))