I'm not impressed.

illumination70

Today has been one of those days where if something can go wrong, it will because 1. My lucky magnetic bracelet broke  2.  Had a bad sinus headache going on  3. accidently spilled some of my lunch on my clothes so there's an extra load of laundry to be done. 4. When I tried to watch one my favorite shows called "Gene Simmons:Family Jewels" I became grumpy when Gene Simmons hinted a woman is only as good as she looks because it came across as "old fashioned".

Enough about me, has anyone been through a day such as this and how did you deal with it?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

ohhh yeah.

my friend ditched me. turned every1 against me. then i was supposed to get books i ordered and they didnt come. then had a grueling practice and missed my favorite tv. show. did i mention that person was on my team? :/

Ohh yeahhh. and then the concert was cancelled.

that was a great day.

well at least the concerts back. howd i deal? I watched reruns of I love lucy and went shopping to make me feel a wee bit better.

Well, we got a debt notice from the tax department and my mom had to give her car away in exchange of an extending for payment. That happens when daddy runs the accountancy in the house then runs away with a hooker.

Also I made out with my friends boyfriend, and he found out just last night (because I told him) So now for better or for worse I'm involved in a threesome... tho, that's not much of a bad thing hehehe.

ohhh yeah.

my friend ditched me. turned every1 against me.

Bastards! but next time instead of going shopping go to a bar, make some new friends then make a kick ass party at your place, that'll teach 'em not to ditch you lol!

NEVER listen to what comes out of Gene Simmons mouth he's 61 and has had many a face lift and is known to only have a large tounge if you gets what i mean lol

and yes this coming from a KISS fan haha

I just had enough of people end off at the moment

Today has been one of those days where if something can go wrong, it will because 1. My lucky magnetic bracelet broke  2.  Had a bad sinus headache going on  3. accidently spilled some of my lunch on my clothes so there's an extra load of laundry to be done. 4. When I tried to watch one my favorite shows called "Gene Simmons:Family Jewels" I became grumpy when Gene Simmons hinted a woman is only as good as she looks because it came across as "old fashioned".

Enough about me, has anyone been through a day such as this and how did you deal with it?

yes,yes I have.
This whole week has been a mess.
Skip to today. Woke up late..not that big of a deal. Time to leave and my wallet is nowhere to be found.
It was in my gigantic pocketbook when I left Target last night. Too long of a story to write.Kind of funny ending to it.While putting away groceries tonight I found it in the freezer..it somehow got put in there with the food i bought at target.

2. air conditioner in car not working..not totally true.It works but some horrible noise comes from the engine also..the noise will continue after the car is shut off. It's been in the 90's today and humid.
3.Dr informed me I've reached full blown anemia..no more borderline..take a supplement. Nope, have to see someone else. Can't locate a Dr who will take my plan. According to the insurance company, so and so accepts it. Sorry but they don't.I finally gave up making phone calls.
Frankly i don't care if I don't wake up tomorrow morning.
4. I took care of someone's birds while they were away and thought it would nice to make their special birdbread.
Wellll the cornmeal came with some sort of bug that lives in grains. Caught it early and it's a small pantry with hardly any food. Still not happy with having to throw away what little food was in there.
5. There is quite a bit more personal stuff going on that I won't discuss except to say it got in the way of everything I was trying to accomplish.

This may sound silly but there is one thing that puts me at ease and is a wondrous sight.
not far from my home is an Osprey nest. I saw the giant bird a few weeks ago flying across the highway.A nest had been built for it..way up high on the side of the road.I never knew it was there. Yesterday I drove by and saw it feeding it's baby.Today there were three Osprey looking out onto the the road. No idea why they have touched my heart as they have but they bring light into my days no matter how dark life seems.

Thanks for the opening to vent some frustrations.
i hope tomorrow goes smoothly for you :)

[quote name='screamingflowr wrote:

illumination70']  Today has been one of those days where if something can go wrong, it will because 1. My lucky magnetic bracelet broke  2.  Had a bad sinus headache going on  3. accidently spilled some of my lunch on my clothes so there's an extra load of laundry to be done. 4. When I tried to watch one my favorite shows called "Gene Simmons:Family Jewels" I became grumpy when Gene Simmons hinted a woman is only as good as she looks because it came across as "old fashioned".

yes,yes I have.

This whole week has been a mess.
Skip to today. Woke up late..not that big of a deal. Time to leave and my wallet is nowhere to be found.
It was in my gigantic pocketbook when I left Target last night. Too long of a story to write.Kind of funny ending to it.While putting away groceries tonight I found it in the freezer..it somehow got put in there with the food i bought at target.

2. air conditioner in car not working..not totally true.It works but some horrible noise comes from the engine also..the noise will continue after the car is shut off. It's been in the 90's today and humid.
3.Dr informed me I've reached full blown anemia..no more borderline..take a supplement. Nope, have to see someone else. Can't locate a Dr who will take my plan. According to the insurance company, so and so accepts it. Sorry but they don't.I finally gave up making phone calls.
Frankly i don't care if I don't wake up tomorrow morning.
4. I took care of someone's birds while they were away and thought it would nice to make their special birdbread.
Wellll the cornmeal came with some sort of bug that lives in grains. Caught it early and it's a small pantry with hardly any food. Still not happy with having to throw away what little food was in there.
5. There is quite a bit more personal stuff going on that I won't discuss except to say it got in the way of everything I was trying to accomplish.

This may sound silly but there is one thing that puts me at ease and is a wondrous sight.
not far from my home is an Osprey nest. I saw the giant bird a few weeks ago flying across the highway.A nest had been built for it..way up high on the side of the road.I never knew it was there. Yesterday I drove by and saw it feeding it's baby.Today there were three Osprey looking out onto the the road. No idea why they have touched my heart as they have but they bring light into my days no matter how dark life seems.

Thanks for the opening to vent some frustrations.
i hope tomorrow goes smoothly for you :)

Screaming, the Osprey will care if you don't wake up tomorrow too!

Illum, may you have one of your best days ever, today, tomorrow and every tomorrow!  (I'm having a difficult time getting my head around, Gene Simmons and "old-fashioned" ) happy.gif