I'm not impressed.

illumination70

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh yeah.

my friend ditched me. turned every1 against me. then i was supposed to get books i ordered and they didnt come. then had a grueling practice and missed my favorite tv. show. did i mention that person was on my team? :/

Ohh yeahhh. and then the concert was cancelled.

that was a great day.

well at least the concerts back. howd i deal? I watched reruns of I love lucy and went shopping to make me feel a wee bit better.

Ugh i so kno what u mean. i had this one "friend" who started to act very unfriendly. And another time i ordered a book called Color Me Dark off of amazon.com last month and it STILL hasent come. i think they cancelled the order. ugh. and of COURSE the day i found that the shows were cancelled. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's a VERY horrid day that happened 2 me a few years ago...

First, my MEAN teacher screamed at me for doing a question on my homework wrong and gave me a D. also she made me re-do it. (i was flippping out because usually i get A's.) Then the library didn't have the book i wanted and i had to read a boring one. and after school i had a stomachache but had to go to a student council meeting, and i also had a MOUNTAIN of very boring homework. when i got home, i threw up and found out i had the flu. and i couldnt go to school the next day. Oh well at least i didnt have to go face that teacher, and she took off the D and gave me a B+.

First, my MEAN teacher screamed at me for doing a question on my homework wrong and gave me a D. also she made me re-do it. (i was flippping out because usually i get A's.) Then the library didn't have the book i wanted and i had to read a boring one. and after school i had a stomachache but had to go to a student council meeting, and i also had a MOUNTAIN of very boring homework. when i got home, i threw up and found out i had the flu. and i couldnt go to school the next day. Oh well at least i didnt have to go face that teacher, and she took off the D and gave me a B+.

Ugh some people have no business being teachers because bullying has no place on any curriculum!! 

• Subscriber

I was going to write something about losing my keys and having my son lock me out of the car....

but your day tops it.

On the topic of keys...

my carkey will not go inside the keyhole on the drivers door.

I know some deliquents must have tried to break into it - it is not the first time this has happened.

Anyway...so I need to unlock the car on the passenger side to unlock the drivers door from the inside.

I am SOOOO pissed off about this and if I catch these deliquents I will be reporting them to police.

I caught a couple of teenage girls pulling freshly planted pines (I had eleven of them growing on the side of the house, to provide like a pine fence once they start growing)...anyway...these girls kept pulling them out of the ground - the plants never had the chance to settle into the ground... It went on for months, until one afternoon I was sleeping early as I was working that night...and I heard girls giggling on the side of the house (my bedroom window is right there)...and I peered through the curtains...in my pajamas and socks (I can't sleep without socks)... didn't even take time to put on shoes...I run outside after them... and I was absolutely fuming!!!

Shouting...and yelling at them down the street...one of them couldn't run...and the horrible girl ratted out her friend and said "I saw her, it was that girl running in that direction".... screw arguing with this girl...I ran after the other one...the one one had a little boy with her too.. (later finding out it is her son)...and when I caught up because her son couldn't run anymore... I gave her a lecture...and hit a nerve.

So there are deliquents in my neighbourhood - and I am just so angry about it!!!! If I catch these bastards I will report them to the police.

I didn't report the girls to the police, but I told them they were trespassing and vandalising and asked them if they wanted a criminal record for something so stupid!!

GRRRRRRRRR

So that is my vent for the day....my car key hole!!!! If I catch these thugs I am going to be furious!!!!!

I had to edit this to remove all the hideous language I was using - but it really makes me sooooo furious and when I am furious I can't control the language coming out of my mouth!

• Subscriber

Well, we got a debt notice from the tax department and my mom had to give her car away in exchange of an extending for payment. That happens when daddy runs the accountancy in the house then runs away with a hooker.

Also I made out with my friends boyfriend, and he found out just last night (because I told him) So now for better or for worse I'm involved in a threesome... tho, that's not much of a bad thing hehehe.

You've just made me howl laughing at this post. You've cheered my day up.

On the topic of keys...

my carkey will not go inside the keyhole on the drivers door.

I know some deliquents must have tried to break into it - it is not the first time this has happened.

Anyway...so I need to unlock the car on the passenger side to unlock the drivers door from the inside.

I am SOOOO pissed off about this and if I catch these deliquents I will be reporting them to police.

I caught a couple of teenage girls pulling freshly planted pines (I had eleven of them growing on the side of the house, to provide like a pine fence once they start growing)...anyway...these girls kept pulling them out of the ground - the plants never had the chance to settle into the ground... It went on for months, until one afternoon I was sleeping early as I was working that night...and I heard girls giggling on the side of the house (my bedroom window is right there)...and I peered through the curtains...in my pajamas and socks (I can't sleep without socks)... didn't even take time to put on shoes...I run outside after them... and I was absolutely fuming!!!

Shouting...and yelling at them down the street...one of them couldn't run...and the horrible girl ratted out her friend and said "I saw her, it was that girl running in that direction".... screw arguing with this girl...I ran after the other one...the one one had a little boy with her too.. (later finding out it is her son)...and when I caught up because her son couldn't run anymore... I gave her a lecture...and hit a nerve.

So there are deliquents in my neighbourhood - and I am just so angry about it!!!! If I catch these bastards I will report them to the police.

I didn't report the girls to the police, but I told them they were trespassing and vandalising and asked them if they wanted a criminal record for something so stupid!!

GRRRRRRRRR

So that is my vent for the day....my car key hole!!!! If I catch these thugs I am going to be furious!!!!!

I had to edit this to remove all the hideous language I was using - but it really makes me sooooo furious and when I am furious I can't control the language coming out of my mouth!

Ugh the part which made me sick is what is that one gal teaching her son, probably to become a delinquent as his poor excuse of a mother!!

• Subscriber

Hmmm. .. I'm not sure what to think - either the people posting on this thread have a wicked sense of humor (which I would love), or they are all a bunch of whiny-ass losers (which I might also love, but in a more mean-spirited way!!)

Anyway, thanks for a fun little bit of reading!!! :-)

Incidentally, my worst day was when my husband died. . .and that is almost three years ago now. .. . so maybe it's kinda lame to use such an old "worst day" episode. BUT, that one definitely tops all the other "worst days" of my life. . .