I'm not impressed.

illumination70

[quote name='TerriB. wrote:

zooropa_rockz']here's a VERY horrid day that happened 2 me a few years ago...

First, my MEAN teacher screamed at me for doing a question on my homework wrong and gave me a D. also she made me re-do it. (i was flippping out because usually i get A's.) Then the library didn't have the book i wanted and i had to read a boring one. and after school i had a stomachache but had to go to a student council meeting, and i also had a MOUNTAIN of very boring homework. when i got home, i threw up and found out i had the flu. and i couldnt go to school the next day. Oh well at least i didnt have to go face that teacher, and she took off the D and gave me a B+.

I was going to write something about losing my keys and having my son lock me out of the car....

but your day tops it.

ugh ya that was a day i would hate to repeat. :P

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

First, my MEAN teacher screamed at me for doing a question on my homework wrong and gave me a D. also she made me re-do it. (i was flippping out because usually i get A's.) Then the library didn't have the book i wanted and i had to read a boring one. and after school i had a stomachache but had to go to a student council meeting, and i also had a MOUNTAIN of very boring homework. when i got home, i threw up and found out i had the flu. and i couldnt go to school the next day. Oh well at least i didnt have to go face that teacher, and she took off the D and gave me a B+.

Ugh some people have no business being teachers because bullying has no place on any curriculum!! 

at least now i dont have that teacher anymore!

• Subscriber

sorry you had a mean teacher, zooropa. but she did right thing turning the grade into a b+.

and i can relate to you so much, voxie. don had to suffer much vandalism to my property, but i cant get it how people have fun in destroying things. i got mad when listening to the news this past week and heard about a belgian city where 77 graves (!) were vandalised! this type of vandalism is even worse, cause it don only bring material damage, but sorrow too! people come here to remember their loved ones who they've lost! what a stupid or heartless person must one be to damage things like this.

if i 'd see my kids show any disrespect to anyones property i would get so furious. we had this neighbour who had a beautifull plant growing on the side of his house (we call it a golden rain in dutch, it gets all these beautifull, yellow flowers , and you also have them in blue) and one day all the flowers were ripped off and thrown on the pavement... no hurt done, next year they grow back, could you think, but this old man was so proud of his beautifull house and plant, i thought it was a mean thing to do. and my kids were so little , but i told them what happened and what an awefull thing that was to do, and how i wished they would never to a thing like that but always respect nature, and peoples property and feelings!

• Subscriber

here's a VERY horrid day that happened 2 me a few years ago...

Why must teachers do that? Seriously some teachers care about homework and others (like my math teacher) just makes sure there is math on the homework and thats it. 
Ugh! what a bad day!!!! 

sorry you had a mean teacher, zooropa. but she did right thing turning the grade into a b+.

and i can relate to you so much, voxie. don had to suffer much vandalism to my property, but i cant get it how people have fun in destroying things. i got mad when listening to the news this past week and heard about a belgian city where 77 graves (!) were vandalised! this type of vandalism is even worse, cause it don only bring material damage, but sorrow too! people come here to remember their loved ones who they've lost! what a stupid or heartless person must one be to damage things like this.

if i 'd see my kids show any disrespect to anyones property i would get so furious. we had this neighbour who had a beautifull plant growing on the side of his house (we call it a golden rain in dutch, it gets all these beautifull, yellow flowers , and you also have them in blue) and one day all the flowers were ripped off and thrown on the pavement... no hurt done, next year they grow back, could you think, but this old man was so proud of his beautifull house and plant, i thought it was a mean thing to do. and my kids were so little , but i told them what happened and what an awefull thing that was to do, and how i wished they would never to a thing like that but always respect nature, and peoples property and feelings!

Barbara you SO understand! Your children are so lucky to have a mother like you!

It is about peoples feelings too - I wasn't as sad about it as angry - about the pines - but my next door neighbour, everytime the pines were pulled out (it happened about eight times before I caught them) - my neighbour was almost in tears about it... it was so sweet he would come to me and tell me if I had not noticed and he'd say "I'm so sorry ..." it was very endearing.

The girl whose son it was is the one I spoke to...I had no idea it was her son, it could have been her younger brother - she looked so young...it wasn't until he referred to her as mum... and I just thought "bloody hell, this kid doesn't stand a chance!".

The grave vandals that you tell about in your post disgust me!! What kind of people do this??

I've always found it disturbing people who get their thrills out of destroying things.

Anyway... so pines... and a material possession like a car - these things maybe trivial compared to bigger problems in life.

I am blessed to have my health and happiness.

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

Why must teachers do that? Seriously some teachers care about homework and others (like my math teacher) just makes sure there is math on the homework and thats it. 

Ugh! what a bad day!!!! 

Tottally. and like 4 people counting me showed up at student council, so i had to do tons of work there too! UGH!!!!!!

oh, that's horrible! why would someone do such things?! the poor man's flowers, oh i feel so bad!

<blockquote><strong class="quote-title">zooropa_rockz wrote:</strong><hr><blockquote><strong class="quote-title">barbara1 wrote:</strong>

<hr>

sorry you had a mean teacher, zooropa. but she did right thing turning the grade into a b+.<br>and i can relate to you so much, voxie. don had to suffer much vandalism to my property, but i cant get it how people have fun in destroying things. i got mad when listening to the news this past week and heard about a belgian city where 77 graves (!) were vandalised! this type of vandalism is even worse, cause it don only bring material damage, but sorrow too! people come here to remember their loved ones who they've lost! what a stupid or heartless person must one be to damage things like this.<br>if i 'd see my kids show any disrespect to anyones property i would get so furious. we had this neighbour who had a beautifull plant growing on the side of his house (we call it a golden rain in dutch, it gets all these beautifull, yellow flowers , and you also have them in blue) and one day all the flowers were ripped off and thrown on the pavement... no hurt done, next year they grow back, could you think, but this old man was so proud of his beautifull house and plant, i thought it was a mean thing to do. and my kids were so little , but i told them what happened and what an awefull thing that was to do, and how i wished they would never to a thing like that but always respect nature, and peoples property and feelings!</blockquote>oh, that's horrible! why would someone do such things?! the poor man's flowers, oh i feel so bad!<br><br>  </blockquote><br><br>

Because they are selfish little bastards that is why. No thought or consideration for others...same thing happened with my pines..and it does hurt...when i caught the girl, I told her "this is a human being that you are affecting - you're not just ripping out pines...do you think it is not affecting me coming home and seeing my pines being ripped out...it upsets me and you don't seem to have paid any thought to the person on the other end that your actions are affecting"...it wasn't word for word, but it was close to that effect. Anyway, the saddest thing of all is that the pines didn't survive, and now i have eleven holes in the ground on the side of the house.

Does it make me a bad person that I hope they trip over the holes by accidently stepping into one as they walk past my house???

I believe in karma ... karma will get these little s*its!

Here's another story.....

OK so i had a violin concert in the basement of a grocery store, where a flea market was going on. it was loud and noiusy and u couldnt even hear the people on the stage. plus the feedback from the equpitment was horribley loud and made evrything staticy. to top it off i had picked one of the hardest songs in my book because i thought i could do it. wellllll, to make a long story short, i messed up the first note, and from there all fladoodles broke loose. yeahhhhh, that was a WONDERFUL concert.

Right, I had a good read of all your sad stories and I'm thrilled to know that I now realise that I must live a perfect life. Thank you for showing me that my troubles are not half as bad as yours.

For example:

Today, my little girl kept standing up on one of the boxes in the room. I told her not to but she kept doing it. In the end I had to get up off my seat, take her down and scold her. Can you believe it?

All weekend, I had my phone turned off. I turned it on today to find that someone left numerous voice messages wanting me to sort out their computer probs for them on MY weekend? Can you believe it?

I had a hangover on Friday. I had it all day. Can you believe it?

Yesterday, I discovered that the grass on my lawn was getting long so I had to get up off my sorry arse, get the keys to the shed, open it, take out the lawnmower, walk it up and down the lawn until it was all cut. Can you believe it?

Then today, I got up and had to come on here and read your really terrible stories and they brought a smile to my face (except for the one about the graves... that truly is disgusting) and I am now going to log off and have a silly cheesy grin hanging off the side off my face.

If anyone has a towel they don't need, please send it over and I'll do my best to wipe this smirk off my face :-P