I'm not impressed.

illumination70

Right, I had a good read of all your sad stories and I'm thrilled to know that I now realise that I must live a perfect life. Thank you for showing me that my troubles are not half as bad as yours.

For example:

Today, my little girl kept standing up on one of the boxes in the room. I told her not to but she kept doing it. In the end I had to get up off my seat, take her down and scold her. Can you believe it?

All weekend, I had my phone turned off. I turned it on today to find that someone left numerous voice messages wanting me to sort out their computer probs for them on MY weekend? Can you believe it?

I had a hangover on Friday. I had it all day. Can you believe it?

Yesterday, I discovered that the grass on my lawn was getting long so I had to get up off my sorry arse, get the keys to the shed, open it, take out the lawnmower, walk it up and down the lawn until it was all cut. Can you believe it?

Then today, I got up and had to come on here and read your really terrible stories and they brought a smile to my face (except for the one about the graves... that truly is disgusting) and I am now going to log off and have a silly cheesy grin hanging off the side off my face.

If anyone has a towel they don't need, please send it over and I'll do my best to wipe this smirk off my face :-P

Hey, atleast you can have kids.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voxxie, I love the image of you booting it down the street in pjs and socks! Those kids will never forget that sight!!! Did you have curlers in your hair too?

Well, i'm trying hard to roll with things today. My NEW car, which I've had for one month, that was supposed to provide me with reliability here in the remote area that I live cratered on me yesterday for no apparent reason.

It's a long weekend so I have to wait patiently until Tuesday morning to find out if and when I can drive it the nearly three hours south to the closest city to have it looked at. I have several scenarios to choose from on how to accomplish it and all of them are super expensive and I don't have money to be spending. THAT's WHY I GOT A NEW FRIGGING CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was supposed to leave on Wed to go and see my wee nephew for a visit several hours drive away but that likely won't happen now.

That said, it has been beautiful weather. I've been training my dogs in the back yard and finished a good book, pulled weeds in the yard ... trying to make the best of an irritating situation and before I have to drop hundreds of dollars on my credit card. Booooooooooooo

• Subscriber

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

Redhead11 wrote:

zooropa_rockz']here's a VERY horrid day that happened 2 me a few years ago...

First, my MEAN teacher screamed at me for doing a question on my homework wrong and gave me a D. also she made me re-do it. (i was flippping out because usually i get A's.) Then the library didn't have the book i wanted and i had to read a boring one. and after school i had a stomachache but had to go to a student council meeting, and i also had a MOUNTAIN of very boring homework. when i got home, i threw up and found out i had the flu. and i couldnt go to school the next day. Oh well at least i didnt have to go face that teacher, and she took off the D and gave me a B+.

Why must teachers do that? Seriously some teachers care about homework and others (like my math teacher) just makes sure there is math on the homework and thats it. 
Ugh! what a bad day!!!! 

Tottally. and like 4 people counting me showed up at student council, so i had to do tons of work there too! UGH!!!!!!

hahaha oh those student council days...i know the feelin. Just when you want to go home, you have to stay and pretend to be happy and lovee your school 100%.

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

Redhead11 wrote:

First, my MEAN teacher screamed at me for doing a question on my homework wrong and gave me a D. also she made me re-do it. (i was flippping out because usually i get A's.) Then the library didn't have the book i wanted and i had to read a boring one. and after school i had a stomachache but had to go to a student council meeting, and i also had a MOUNTAIN of very boring homework. when i got home, i threw up and found out i had the flu. and i couldnt go to school the next day. Oh well at least i didnt have to go face that teacher, and she took off the D and gave me a B+.

Why must teachers do that? Seriously some teachers care about homework and others (like my math teacher) just makes sure there is math on the homework and thats it. 
Ugh! what a bad day!!!! 

Tottally. and like 4 people counting me showed up at student council, so i had to do tons of work there too! UGH!!!!!!

hahaha oh those student council days...i know the feelin. Just when you want to go home, you have to stay and pretend to be happy and lovee your school 100%.

ugh. yes. and last year i didnt even get on cause the girl i ran against beat me. oh ya thiers another story about that too, stand by for THAT wonderful 15 minuts of my life.

OK here's the "losing-student-counsil" story...it's a little embarassing...

ok so i signed up to run again like i always do. i came to school on Friday and was supprized to see my competition wearing all of thier "Vote For Me" apparel (shirts, pins, etc.) and carrying colorful "Vote For Me" posters.

and as i sat down, it hit me.

THE VOTING WAS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS TOTTALLY UNPREPAIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GONNA LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

thankfullly, i had my speech written. but, well, i needed to have a little more presentation then that. So i hurridly wrote a short song about why u should vote for me. oh ya, and it was to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. WONDERFUL!

so, in conclusion, i stood in front of the class and improved up a 10 second song that didn't even rhyme. yep, just great.

and at the end of school, OF COURSE they had to anounce the winners of the elections over the PA system. and let's just say that i tryed to laugh it off, but on the inside i was so sad and mad at myself.

but im going to run again next year, that makes everything better right? :)

[quote name='agt wrote:

PiChU']Well, we got a debt notice from the tax department and my mom had to give her car away in exchange of an extending for payment. That happens when daddy runs the accountancy in the house then runs away with a hooker.

Also I made out with my friends boyfriend, and he found out just last night (because I told him) So now for better or for worse I'm involved in a threesome... tho, that's not much of a bad thing hehehe.

You've just made me howl laughing at this post. You've cheered my day up.

Glad to see I amuse you.

• Subscriber

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

Redhead11 wrote:

zooropa_rockz wrote:

Redhead11 wrote:

Ugh! what a bad day!!!! 

ugh. yes. and last year i didnt even get on cause the girl i ran against beat me. oh ya thiers another story about that too, stand by for THAT wonderful 15 minuts of my life.awww smile.gif i personally would have lovveedd to hear that song 

Hey good improvising!!

thanks Redhead. the song went like this...

If u want a good rep

then therez no need to fret

just vote for me

can't u see?

So if u want a good rep

Pick me over all the rest!

it was to the tune of Twinkle Twinlke, but the other girl made a rap that was really coolie. but thanks! :)

• Subscriber

thanks Redhead. the song went like this...

If u want a good rep

then therez no need to fret

just vote for me

can't u see?

So if u want a good rep

Pick me over all the rest!

it was to the tune of Twinkle Twinlke, but the other girl made a rap that was really coolie. but thanks! :)

hahahaha epiccc