iPhone...

voxxiegirl

What you think??

Anyone have one? I was thinking of getting the iPhone4... but hear there is a problem when you hold it at certain angles.

Does anyone have one and recommend it?

I like the idea of taking pictures and uploading them on facebook so people can see. I don't use twitter...but had an idea of opening a twitter account for updates and random musings and pictures.

Anyone have any advice on the new iPhone?

• Subscriber

I have an iPhone 3Gs which is awesome. Uploading to facebook is a piece of cake. Several of my friends have the iPhone 4 and have not had any problems with it.

I wouldn't use another phone now, all I need is for u2.com to go mobile compatible and I'm sorted.

• Subscriber

Voxxie, I joke with my hubsy that there are 3 in our marriage, me him and his iPhone - I can't compete!!wink.gif The 'angle' thing isn't really a problem, you just don't hold it that way! Sure it will be taken care of super fast in i-world! It is quite an amazing little thing, hubsy is permanently attached to it, it has an application for just about everything and everything I muse about he starts tapping away on it and comes up with an answer even if I'm not really looking for one!

Go for it, it's a thing of wonder!