WE WANT ACROBAT ON EVERY CONCERT!!!

akrobata

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Praticed it at Hersey, PA before ZOO TV Outside Broadcast....I believe you are right though a never "offical concert" (I believe if you youtube it though you will hear it being played).

I would love for this to be added to the setlist...we'll see....

Let's throw Red Hill Mining Town in there, while we're at it! I could see Acrobat starting off as an acoustic piece, and then turned into full-on onslaught when it comes to the guitar solo section...kinda like the arrangement of Sunday Bloody Sunday (Rattle & Hum version).

• Subscriber

someone (i.e the author of this thread) is a little too obsessed with this getting this song played song...

how about something else thats never been played live, heartland, when i look at the world, red hill mining town (unlikely on that one, dont think bono could pull that one off every night without shreading his vocals.)

and how about not every night? i want more variety in the setlist more than anything

I like the idea of playing a "rotation" of some songs....I think there should always be a main set that is always played and a group of songs that is rotated....therefore fans who go to multiple shows get a different experience...

Vertigo was the closet of playing a rotation of songs....Every show I went to was a different experience...Very cool....