get the f*** out of here!!!!

voxxiegirl

I am watching Dr Phil- my day off work, nothing else on tv... (ok no excuse, I am a bum!!)

the episode is on betrayal and there is a woman whose husband propositioned her daughter (his stepdaughter) to have sex....

and the show is about sexual addiction!!!!

I have never talked to the TV...but when the show started i said "GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE!!!"

this man is obviously a nut job ... and the woman an even bigger nut job for still being with him.

So........ people.... what triggers a "get the f*** out of here" reaction out of you?????

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double-standards drive me nuts everytime especially when sugar-daddy types who scowl at us women over 35 if we even look at a younger guy. I swear the next time one of these geezers makes a rude comment about the older woman-younger-man deal he'd be ready for a good argument from me.

Double-standards drive me nuts everytime especially when sugar-daddy types who scowl at us women over 35 if we even look at a younger guy. I swear the next time one of these geezers makes a rude comment about the older woman-younger-man deal he'd be ready for a good argument from me.

Older women looking at younger men... how do they have the nerve.  I just hope the men don't look back at them for fear the world gets completely f*cked up! tongue.gif

[quote name='mummy wrote:

illumination70']   Double-standards drive me nuts everytime especially when sugar-daddy types who scowl at us women over 35 if we even look at a younger guy. I swear the next time one of these geezers makes a rude comment about the older woman-younger-man deal he'd be ready for a good argument from me.

Older women looking at younger men... how do they have the nerve.  I just hope the men don't look back at them for fear the world gets completely f*cked up! tongue.gif

Actually some of the younger men are looking back, so how about joining me and telling those insecure, old geezers to "suck it" LOL!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

mummy wrote:

illumination70']   Double-standards drive me nuts everytime especially when sugar-daddy types who scowl at us women over 35 if we even look at a younger guy. I swear the next time one of these geezers makes a rude comment about the older woman-younger-man deal he'd be ready for a good argument from me.

Older women looking at younger men... how do they have the nerve.  I just hope the men don't look back at them for fear the world gets completely f*cked up!
tongue.gif

Actually some of the younger men are looking back, so how about joining me and telling those insecure, old geezers to "suck it" LOL!!

ha ha how about im 35 but dont look it and a 23 yr old guy  gave me his #... sometimes things happen by accident..  ! age is hard to tell when you look younger or if a guy looks older than his age... now, question is do I call  him, i told him my age and he didnt care LOL! !!!!

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

mummy wrote:

Older women looking at younger men... how do they have the nerve.  I just hope the men don't look back at them for fear the world gets completely f*cked up!
tongue.gif

ha ha how about im 35 but dont look it and a 23 yr old guy  gave me his #... sometimes things happen by accident..  ! age is hard to tell when you look younger or if a guy looks older than his age... now, question is do I call  him, i told him my age and he didnt care LOL! !!!!

Right on, you go girl!!!!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

mummy wrote:

tongue.gif

Let's get t-shirts done up with the slogan and hand them out free to all women over 30:

I Like Young Men Looking At These 

I think the young fellas will love it!roll.gif

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

mummy wrote:

tongue.gif

Looking at your avi, if you smile like that all the time, you'll make any man's heart melt ... no matter how old or young he is! wink.gif

• Subscriber
When parents abuse their kids in any way, that really pisses me off.

I can't get my head around any type of cruelty. I am not saying that I am the best parent in the world or anything like that; but I love my daughter more than life itself and will protect her from hurt until the end of time. Abusing a poor little child who was innocently brought into this world through  is beyond belief - a child needs and wants love and needs that love to grow and be nutured.

Abuse is just wrong and can never be justified.