Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!

Zhivvy, do you realize you have in your possession something that was touched by someone who has (more than likely) touched Bono!  And you could even dream that perhaps the B-man actually touched that setlist!

Zhivvy, do you realize you have in your possession something that was touched by someone who has (more than likely) touched Bono!  And you could even dream that perhaps the B-man actually touched that setlist!

shes also wearing his sweat!!! did you dare to wash it off yet?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']was he standing above you again??

Oh yes - got right underneath him and it was hot and sweaty! But mainly hot hot hot!!!

b-sweat dripping on you?? becarefull, you're gonna get mary jealouse! lol!

Oh the swaet was there and falling onto to us!!! It was a hot day - and didn't mind one bit that some got on me!

holy christ!! bono sweat dripped on you????? really, zhivvy---ur not kidding are you???

I would never forget that part of the show for the rest of my life!!!

No not kidding real sweat was there - mixed with mine - it was so hot in there!

And it was amazing! My feet are killing me from all the walking and the jumping and dancing. I didn't cry or tear hair out but was shaking like a leaf when Edge first saw us - lol!! And was rather shaky with Bono above me too!!! And it did feel at times that he was close enough to touch - but just slightly out of reach!

Hey - maybe Thursday i will!

thursday, youll be even closer, no? i feel that you two will connect with eachother, that hell reach out to you....reach over to him get up there on stage and dance with him!! wave that flag at edge--he will remember you! maybe get another set list and backstage pass?

I have the pag ready and I am going to reach out to hold Bono! - I am so so excited one again to be there. Although very tired lol!!

off to take Bono the bag out into the city now - see you later!

zhivvy, i swear, by doing the u2 concert diet plan, youre going to lose 10 pounds! drooling for bono, dancing, jumping, laughing, singing----for hours!! must be about 400 calories an hour!!!

zhivvy-make sure to take a picture of sweet eleanor for us and report on her take on the whole u2 experience!!

I haven't been around the computer much the last few days... was wondering how the whole experiece went! I thought of you Zhiv, while I knew the show was happening. SO GLAD it was so awesome :-) WOW!! Can't wait to hear about the next one... HAVE A GREAT TIME!

I haven't been around the computer much the last few days... was wondering how the whole experiece went! I thought of you Zhiv, while I knew the show was happening. SO GLAD it was so awesome :-) WOW!! Can't wait to hear about the next one... HAVE A GREAT TIME!
bono sweat on her!!! AIIAIIAIIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIIAIIAIAIAI!!!!!!!

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

nikki1120']I haven't been around the computer much the last few days... was wondering how the whole experiece went! I thought of you Zhiv, while I knew the show was happening. SO GLAD it was so awesome :-) WOW!! Can't wait to hear about the next one... HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Watch out! Looks like Spicy's gonna blow a gasket!LOL!!laugh.gif

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

nikki1120']I haven't been around the computer much the last few days... was wondering how the whole experiece went! I thought of you Zhiv, while I knew the show was happening. SO GLAD it was so awesome :-) WOW!! Can't wait to hear about the next one... HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Watch out! Looks like Spicy's gonna blow a gasket!LOL!!cute.gif

I have more Bono no jacket pics to post! And no luck last night lol!!! Apart from amazing show. eleanor loved every minute of it - dancing, singing etc.... but they didn't see her picture she made for them :(( They came by us a couple of times but we were just at the wrong side of the foot bridge so not as often as we wanted and they should have done! But she wants to write her report of it all tomorrow so she can tell all what she thought of her first U2 show!