Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!

Recommended Posts

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

 

zhivvy, is that not one damn fine, hawt & sexy rock star?

So close........did you get to touch him!?

LA Woman----HE SWEAT ON HER!!!! NO KIDDING!!!

 

 

Didn't get a touch - but i tried lol!! But the memory of the sweat - MMMmmmmm!
Memory of the sweat!?!! Did you get it to drip on you? !! lol

 

 

Oh yes I did!!! - Well didn't really have much choice about it as I was under him (oo-eeer!!!) but not complaining!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

 

zhivvy, is that not one damn fine, hawt & sexy rock star?

So close........did you get to touch him!?

LA Woman----HE SWEAT ON HER!!!! NO KIDDING!!!

 

 

Didn't get a touch - but i tried lol!! But the memory of the sweat - MMMmmmmm!
Memory of the sweat!?!! Did you get it to drip on you? !! lol

 

 

Oh yes I did!!! - Well didn't really have much choice about it as I was under him (oo-eeer!!!) but not complaining!WoW...........what can I say....you were under Bono...... : )   : )  So..... he was on top of you??! lol Yeah......i'd never complain of that either!! Never!! : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']
eleanor2015.jpg

 

 

 

zhivvy, is that not one damn fine, hawt & sexy rock star?

So close........did you get to touch him!?

LA Woman----HE SWEAT ON HER!!!! NO KIDDING!!!

 

 

Didn't get a touch - but i tried lol!! But the memory of the sweat - MMMmmmmm!
Memory of the sweat!?!! Did you get it to drip on you? !! lol

 

 

Oh yes I did!!! - Well didn't really have much choice about it as I was under him (oo-eeer!!!) but not complaining!
WoW...........what can I say....you were under Bono...... : )   : )  So..... he was on top of you??! lol Yeah......i'd never complain of that either!! Never!! : )

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy']

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that laugh.gifI had more than just a hot flush at that thought! wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy
']

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that 
laugh.gifI had more than just a hot flush at that thought! wink.gif

 

hey! get yourself togehter, girl! you'd better behave on saturday cause my kids are not used to all this bono-fanaticism...

ohwell.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy
wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy
']

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that blockquote>Oh..........Barbara......I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy
']

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that 
indent]Oh..........Barbara......I

 

Better surely LOL
wink.gif
 there's no love quite like Bono love!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy
']

Bono on top off me and sweating - what more could i want!!! (besides him being naked and not another 60000 there lol!)

I think I just had a hot flush reading that 
indent]Oh..........Barbara......I

 

Better surely LOL
wink.gif"> there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think i need new eyes

 

all they see is BONO Crotch after Bono crotch lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...