Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!

Those feelings are completely normal. Ever since I knew the band was rehearsing in Turin, I've had a big smile on my face. Our show in Philly won't be for a year, but this reminds me of last summer....watching for updates, trying to find live feeds from European shows.

As only a week now - grin getting bigger!! And giggles even worse.

Been stroking my tickets this morning too - keep having horrible thoughts that I leave my tickets behind and have to miss the shows - NO!!!!

As only a week now - grin getting bigger!! And giggles even worse.

Been stroking my tickets this morning too - keep having horrible thoughts that I leave my tickets behind and have to miss the shows - NO!!!!

Even worse than leaving your tickets hope - leaving your passport at home :o I've had nightmares that my mom tears all my tickets apart :o

And you know that littl fuzzy feeling in your belly when you're bit worried and very excited at the same time? I have that. Except that the feeling isn't caused by magical butterflies, but rather by a bumch of tiny sharks who haven't eaten in a week, so are now eating me from inside out :D

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

Zhivvy']As only a week now - grin getting bigger!! And giggles even worse.

Even worse than leaving your tickets hope - leaving your passport at home :o I've had nightmares that my mom tears all my tickets apart :o

And you know that littl fuzzy feeling in your belly when you're bit worried and very excited at the same time? I have that. Except that the feeling isn't caused by magical butterflies, but rather by a bumch of tiny sharks who haven't eaten in a week, so are now eating me from inside out :D

No - don't mention the passports, now another thing to worry about lol!!! I like the shark idea you have explained it perfectly - may have to go and feed mine some wine! I'm even thinking about being in the queue in a week and that is good enough for me!!

wallpaper-u2-get-on-your-boots-1-800-600.jpg

I love this pic! And now all swoony as well as excited and jittery! - can i have the one second from the right please! happy.gif

wallpaper-u2-get-on-your-boots-1-800-600.jpg

I love this pic! And now all swoony as well as excited and jittery! - can i have the one second from the right please! happy.gif

Zhivvy...

this cracks me up so much!!!!

What you are describing is the way I felt the first time I heard the new album... I was jumping around...all excited and jittery.

I love that feeling of listening to new albums or watching a new dvd or even listening to a radio interview! Another time when I get huge grins is when I can listen to them talking.

no, nothing strange or weird there, zhiv! i know, i just KNOW, i'm gonna be just like that in about 6 weeks from now! and altho non-u2 friends cant get it, no prob! thats why god created the zoo! lol!

and make a list with all the really important suff on it: tix, passports, boarding-vouchers... so you can check one last time the morning you leave and mark them. don worry bout the tooth-brush, undies, shoes.... you can buy them where-ever you go, they're not important cause they're replaceable!! btw: your camera; very important too, cause too expensive to replace! lol!