Jump to content

Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!


Zhivvy

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm extremely jealous of you :) I'm listening to the Frankfurt concert and i have the chills and i'm getting all excited for May! Which is an awful long ways away...
dont worry--zhivvy shares! just wait till she posts all her awesome pics and videos!!
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


vertigoed']I'm extremely jealous of you
:)
I'm listening to the Frankfurt concert and i have the chills and i'm getting all excited for May! Which is an awful long ways away...

dont worry--zhivvy shares! just wait till she posts all her awesome pics and videos!!

 

Hopefully she shares soon...like vertigoed, I also have a long wait until May.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me download the pics and i will post tomorrow!!!

I am so so so so so so so still excited. Got front row inner circle on edge's side. Edge is now my new best friend! Was with a welsh friend and she had a welsh flag (Edge's parents are from John's town!) So we waved it as they came on stage - and he gave us a huge grin and dipped his guitar to wave hello! Then halfway through the show he winked and smailed at us (or maybe laughed as we danced so badly!) Then near the end we walked to where they walk off stage and I saw a man, got excited shouted him and took his picture and told him it was so cool to see him - so Paul McGuiness (yes it was him!!!) laughed at me came over and gave me the set list of the show!!!!

Still shaking now hours later!!! And then as the band left we waved the flag again and Edge saw us and waved at just us and gave us huge huge smile - awesome!!!!

Bono was hot hot hot hot hot and have some great pics and some great pics of that hot Bono ass - which I saw close up - drooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!! And he took off the fooking jacket at one point (then i passed out lol!) And he sounds amazing!!!

So i now sunburned, horrendously sweaty, messy hair etc.... but who gives a damn i am as high as a kite!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
Oh my goodness. We're going to have to peel you off the ceiling. Sounds like it was a blast!

I am grinning from ear to ear!!! I can't stop smiling even though i have been up since 6:30 this morning and it is now nearly 2 am and only had 4 hours sleep!! I am downloading pics right now so i can post and share!!!!

And yes - i am about ceiling height right now lol!

Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


scout6']Oh my goodness. We're going to have to peel you off the ceiling. Sounds like it was a blast!

I am grinning from ear to ear!!! I can't stop smiling even though i have been up since 6:30 this morning and it is now nearly 2 am and only had 4 hours sleep!! I am downloading pics right now so i can post and share!!!!

And yes - i am about ceiling height right now lol!

  You are so lucky!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

scout6']Oh my goodness. We're going to have to peel you off the ceiling. Sounds like it was a blast!

I am grinning from ear to ear!!! I can't stop smiling even though i have been up since 6:30 this morning and it is now nearly 2 am and only had 4 hours sleep!! I am downloading pics right now so i can post and share!!!!

And yes - i am about ceiling height right now lol!

  You are so lucky!!!

I know I am - I truly am .... and very grateful that I had such a great evening. I made a great choice all those years ago when i became a U2 fan!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...