Anyone else experiencing strange feelings - Wobbly legs in Vienna!

• Subscriber

what ??? you got the setlist out of the hands of mc-the-man-guiness himself??? OMG you're practicly related to the band now!!

well done zhiv!! so maybe in 2 days you can get bono to call me on my mobile?!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
what ??? you got the setlist out of the hands of mc-the-man-guiness himself??? OMG you're practicly related to the band now!!

I was shaking like a leaf i was that excited!! It was so cool, he was laughing at me shouting 'OMG it's paul mcguiness' and then waving at him to look at the camera - then smiled and laughed as he walked over - i was expecting a handhske or something then was handed this piece of folded paper - it just bounced and grinned and said thank you and he smiled and walked away - i am such a friend of the stars lol!

And no problem - i'll get bono to phone you on thursday (btw - he is looking and sounding great!)

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']what ??? you got the setlist out of the hands of mc-the-man-guiness himself??? OMG you're practicly related to the band now!!

I was shaking like a leaf i was that excited!! It was so cool, he was laughing at me shouting 'OMG it's paul mcguiness' and then waving at him to look at the camera - then smiled and laughed as he walked over - i was expecting a handhske or something then was handed this piece of folded paper - it just bounced and grinned and said thank you and he smiled and walked away - i am such a friend of the stars lol!

And no problem - i'll get bono to phone you on thursday (btw - he is looking and sounding great!)

of course he is!! he's our B-man!! what else could he look and sound like?!