Jump to content

Disappointed in Bono


silkspectre
 Share

Recommended Posts

[quote name='surrenders wrote:


bflorendo']I'll tell you what's wrong....Steven Tyler becoming a judge on American Idol!!!! Now that's wrong. Joe Perry all the way!

What? Tyler is going to be a judge on AI?  I'd probably watch AI for the first time if that's true.

 

Hi surrenders-I too, would definitly watch AI just so I could stare at steve....well, gawk is more like it!!

and wouldnt you be just dieing to hear how he handles mediocre performances? will he be brutally honest like simon, or all sweetie nicey nicey like paula?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


surrenders wrote:

bflorendo']I'll tell you what's wrong....Steven Tyler becoming a judge on American Idol!!!! Now that's wrong. Joe Perry all the way!

What? Tyler is going to be a judge on AI?  I'd probably watch AI for the first time if that's true.

 

Hi surrenders-I too, would definitly watch AI just so I could stare at steve....well, gawk is more like it!!

and wouldnt you be just dieing to hear how he handles mediocre performances? will he be brutally honest like simon, or all sweetie nicey nicey like paula?

 

 

So with this news, Joe Perry, and the rest of Aerosmith aren't too happy about this. Perry said that the rest of the band found out when the rest of the world knew about it. They're on tour right now, but this could be the last one. As for U2, I doubt it would happen...Bono being a judge....or even having a night dedicated to them. The Edge isn't a fan of it.

 

Btw, as far as bikes go, it's the pedaling type....but it would've been great if they were Harleys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='bflorendo wrote:


xtraspicy62 wrote:

surrenders wrote:

bflorendo']I'll tell you what's wrong....Steven Tyler becoming a judge on American Idol!!!! Now that's wrong. Joe Perry all the way!

What? Tyler is going to be a judge on AI?  I'd probably watch AI for the first time if that's true.

 

Hi surrenders-I too, would definitly watch AI just so I could stare at steve....well, gawk is more like it!!

and wouldnt you be just dieing to hear how he handles mediocre performances? will he be brutally honest like simon, or all sweetie nicey nicey like paula?

 

 

So with this news, Joe Perry, and the rest of Aerosmith aren't too happy about this. Perry said that the rest of the band found out when the rest of the world knew about it. They're on tour right now, but this could be the last one. As for U2, I doubt it would happen...Bono being a judge....or even having a night dedicated to them. The Edge isn't a fan of it.

 

Btw, as far as bikes go, it's the pedaling type....but it would've been great if they were Harleys.

 

LOL!!!!  I never thought of bicycles, big difference.  They go swoooosh, not vrooom, LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


surrenders wrote:

bflorendo']I'll tell you what's wrong....Steven Tyler becoming a judge on American Idol!!!! Now that's wrong. Joe Perry all the way!

What? Tyler is going to be a judge on AI?  I'd probably watch AI for the first time if that's true.

 

Hi surrenders-I too, would definitly watch AI just so I could stare at steve....well, gawk is more like it!!

and wouldnt you be just dieing to hear how he handles mediocre performances? will he be brutally honest like simon, or all sweetie nicey nicey like paula?

 

Hi xtraspicy, that was my first thought, Tyler being brutally honest with no talents on the show, LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

this is just my opinion, but sometimes in that business you haveee to go to things you dont necessarily want to. I mean, sometimes i dont want to go to parties but i have to technically speaking.

 

yeah he can think for himself and all but there can always be complications.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

this is just my opinion, but sometimes in that business you haveee to go to things you dont necessarily want to. 
I understand your point because there are those times in many industries you have to do things you don't want to. For example, I have a friend who's a lab technician for a hospitol who sometimes has the hard job of telling some poor soul they have cancer, aids and holding them when they break-down in her arms.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

this is just my opinion, but sometimes in that business you haveee to go to things you dont necessarily want to. I mean, sometimes i dont want to go to parties but i have to technically speaking.

 

yeah he can think for himself and all but there can always be complications.

i know what you mean redhead...its very cut throat in the industry and you dont want to make any enemies in high places...lots of what you end up doing is to cover your own arse. it can be a matter of being politically saavy on bonos part...

who really knows? it could be for multifauceted reasons, which would be more like how life is....

you know, sometimes the answer is not so simple...

 

bono is a buisnessman and a professional...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='surrenders wrote:


xtraspicy62 wrote:

surrenders wrote:

bflorendo']I'll tell you what's wrong....Steven Tyler becoming a judge on American Idol!!!! Now that's wrong. Joe Perry all the way!

What? Tyler is going to be a judge on AI?  I'd probably watch AI for the first time if that's true.

 

Hi surrenders-I too, would definitly watch AI just so I could stare at steve....well, gawk is more like it!!

and wouldnt you be just dieing to hear how he handles mediocre performances? will he be brutally honest like simon, or all sweetie nicey nicey like paula?

 

Hi xtraspicy, that was my first thought, Tyler being brutally honest with no talents on the show, LOL.

 

wouldnt you just LOVE that!

 

steve tyler, a rock and roll legend, telling people the hard truth they really need to know.

 

why waste their time? if they suck, steve should tell them!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm just disappointed that Bono attended Alicia Keys' wedding to Swiss Beatz. Alicia got involved with a married man who had a child.  In other words, she destroyed an entire family.  This was how she ended up pregnant in the first place.  Adultery is adultery.  It doesn't matter who you are or how rich and famous.  I thought Bono had better standards and some sense of right and wrong.  I thought he was the poster boy for ethics and morals.  The fact that so many people condone this type of behavior is scary.  I don't care if it's 2010.  It's just wrong.

 

I'm also disappointed that my concert wad cancelled.  That, however, was unavoidable and forgiveable. 

 

Just being honest. 

Hmmmmmm... Yeah Bono should totally have condemned Miss Keys and shunned the wedding - after ALL Bono is the PUREST of PURE and such low morality shown by this wedding is just NOT ON !!!

Fact - BONO is NOT GOD therefore he does not judge - we all have friends who DON'T play by the RULES in life but so what, THATS LIFE , i certainly wouldn't pass judgement on any friend of mine that was in this position and IF i did i would FULLY expect a "F**K OFF" from them or anyone else because of my WHITER than WHITE attitude.

Alicia Keys is a FRIEND of Bono - pure & simple what she does in her life is NO reflection on Bono and the fact he attended her wedding is NO BIG DEAL !!!

W0W - get over it......... 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...