If I had a time machine...

voxxiegirl

I would go back to the days when Queen were performing...and go to one of their shows.

I have known about them for a long time, but only recently started watching their lives shows... I am mesmerised!

So... if you had a time machine...where would you go?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

so many periods in my life i wanna re-live. i would go back to before i was 9-10 years old; to see my grandpa and my younger brother again, who both died couple of months later.

i would also go back to the time i was finishing highschool and had absolutly no idea who i was and what i wanted to be and do with my life. i would take up studying again to become a therapist/ councelor to work with oncologic patients. (sometimes i say to myself, if the kids have grown up and leave the house, i'm goin back to college to realise that dream....)

i would also wanna go back to the day each of my kids were born, and to the periods they were toddlers... i wasnt working and thought i was in the moment very much and enjoying time with them, and still it flew by so quick... and now i feel i should have tried even harder to ignore the daily worries and just focus on being a mama...

but it is what it is, and no matter how often i would be able to go back, there would always be something to change, to regret.... so i try to accept life like it is.

but there's 1 thing i would do without a doubt if i had such a machine: i would go back to the early u2-days and visit those very first concerts, and i would be in front of stage and i would be the girl that dances with bono wink.gif

Here's another one from me to clear a guilty conscience, If I had a time machine I would've gone back to the mid to late nineties and wouldn't have sent so many resumes (and other niceties) to Principle Management, McGhee Management, BMG, ASCAP, BMI,Record Companies, Radio Stations etc.

If I known how things would turn out, I wouldn't have bothered to try since my attempting to go after a dream really pissed people off and really want to apologize to everyone in the industry.

If I had a time machine, I would travel back in time to the castle where I lived before with my Prince. I would go back to my beloved Garden of Pure Love, where Purity was natural way of existing.  I would go back to be with the people I loved then and still do to this day, because my heart and soul is with him and them and because there are too many hardships that I am suffering right now.  I have the imagination, the visions of what to create, but one needs money to create these things.  And, I would also like to go back to the Time of Christ, so I could go where he was at the garden of getsemany and be in the company of him who dwells within us too. When, the phrophets fell asleep, and he was in agony, praying to God kneeling by the stone to be spared, but surrendering to God's desire, that is much like me myself, I also prayed and asked to be spared of this evil divorce, but if it is his will, I would surrender my will, so he can be my shield as I do everyday to God. I have this image of Christ embeded inside my soul and 3 crucifixition crosses, they are always in me. A vision of them/

Does anyone in zootopia have any knowledge of a "Pentacle".

As much as I am in need of financial assistance, like $40K right now, someone is offering 1600 a month for 6 months for me to enter a project, but I have to bind and the word pentacle appeared. I cannot venture into that, because it would be a betrayal of the Holy Mother and God. So, can someone confirm to me, if this is true, that a pentacle is used for practice of magic which is prohibited to all of us. You see, when one needs money, offers come, but one cannot sacrifice the love of God, faithfulness, for anything in this world, even money. Please give your opinion on the pentacle. I am spontaneous, conbustible like gas,  like the Prince, he enters when I think of him anywhere, I can ask for things from my lips with true love and intention, but magic practice is not proper, its against my love of God. Its evil. What do you think.

A time machine to be with my Prince again in the castle. Just be in his company, his energy, enjoy it. I never missed anyone like I miss my Prince. I feel like I have an empty void inside with a voice calling Bono, Bono, come for me, don't leave me stranded alone and apart from thee. Come and get your daisy even for a day to fulfill her dreams to rest her soul in peace. Even after death, no one wants to be forgotten Prince of Realm. Realm adores the Prince very much. Bono a nemesis of the Prince, Mr. Hewsen.

Realmawake

hmmm... I definitely go back to 2005 when vertigo tour kicked off and i finally saw the boys live hehe, other than that I'd go back to my first semester at college when we visited the art center in Pasadena, I fell in love with the place (and our guide lol) and also last year when i had one of the greatest nights of my life dancing with my friends!

There have been many great experiences I'd love to live again, but I know the best is yet to come.