What's for dinner?

illumination70

• Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
']Bono strawberries and cream - that is good lol!! And layed out as Voxxie said like the scene in sex and the city -Mmmmm!!! (sorry on a Bono high at the moment)

I missed dinner too last night - was stuck in some stadium lol!!! Managed a sandwich at lunch and an apple at midnight - I call it the U2 diet - lots of jumping and dancing too - hoping to lose about 10 kilos a week!

now thats the one diet i would consider doing, if ever necessary!

think we're having dinner at ikea tonite, gonna look to buy a sleeping-couch for some crazy peep who wanna stay the nite next week...
Are you going to have the meatballs? I sometimes go to Ikea just to eat...I love the meatballs!

i LOVE the meatballs! i always buy a bag of them in the little swedish ikea food-store. but yesterday i had the tortellini with spinache and filled with ricota. kids had meatballs, my love had a chicken-kebab.

and we have a beautifull convertable bed-couch. and guess who'll be the first to sleep on it?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
']Bono strawberries and cream - that is good lol!! And layed out as Voxxie said like the scene in sex and the city -Mmmmm!!! (sorry on a Bono high at the moment)

I missed dinner too last night - was stuck in some stadium lol!!! Managed a sandwich at lunch and an apple at midnight - I call it the U2 diet - lots of jumping and dancing too - hoping to lose about 10 kilos a week!

think we're having dinner at ikea tonite, gonna look to buy a sleeping-couch for some crazy peep who wanna stay the nite next week...
Are you going to have the meatballs? I sometimes go to Ikea just to eat...I love the meatballs!

wink02.gif Me too !!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy

i LOVE the meatballs! i always buy a bag of them in the little swedish ikea food-store. but yesterday i had the tortellini with spinache and filled with ricota. kids had meatballs, my love had a chicken-kebab.

and we have a beautifull convertable bed-couch. and guess who'll be the first to sleep on it?If she can come down from the post-Bono high she'll be riding. I think she'll be floating around the ceiling for quite a while. Maybe you should mount it up on the ceiling for her.laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

barbara1 wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy

and we have a beautifull convertable bed-couch. and guess who'll be the first to sleep on it?
If she can come down from the post-Bono high she'll be riding. I think she'll be floating around the ceiling for quite a while. Maybe you should mount it up on the ceiling for her.laugh.giflaugh.gif

I should be ok by next week!! Coming down a little before back up there for Vienna!

But will enjoy being the fist in new sofa bed!

1 grilled chicken breast--free range, no antibiotics, no hormones

1 ear sweet corn-spray butter only, with mrs dash extra spicy, no salt--farmers market fresh

1/4 sweet onion in slices and 1/2 whole tomatoe--farmers market fresh

steamed tiny baby carrots

ice water

hot tea later--no cafeeine, herbal

• Subscriber

We had fajitas with spicy potato wedges tonight, all from one of those kits so probably best not to even think about the ingredients!

Archived