Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

What's for dinner?

I made top sirloin steak quesadillas with homemade guacamole! Better than taco bell!!

i love guacamole, lawoman! as a matter of fact, i have 2 advocado's riping in the kitchen, to make some next week.

love is cooking, its already smelling great, but i have no idea what it will be. cause i'm parked on the couch with a sherry and my laptop...

i love guacamole, lawoman! as a matter of fact, i have 2 advocado's riping in the kitchen, to make some next week.
love is cooking, its already smelling great, but i have no idea what it will be. cause i'm parked on the couch with a sherry and my laptop...
Don't wait too long on the avocates, you know how they turn bad if you wait too long. Anyway.....I had a green salad with cucumbers and oranges and Italian dressing.

Homemade enchiladas!!!

mmmmmm.......I wish I was good at making enchiladas! I'm better with tacos though.  

1 grilled chicken breast--free range, no antibiotics, no hormones

1 ear sweet corn-spray butter only, with mrs dash extra spicy, no salt--farmers market fresh

1/4 sweet onion in slices and 1/2 whole tomatoe--farmers market fresh

steamed tiny baby carrots

ice water

hot tea later--no cafeeine, herbal

mmmm.... my family refuses to buy meat thats not USDA organic! isnt it tastyfull?

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

xtraspicy62']1 grilled chicken breast--free range, no antibiotics, no hormones

1 ear sweet corn-spray butter only, with mrs dash extra spicy, no salt--farmers market fresh

1/4 sweet onion in slices and 1/2 whole tomatoe--farmers market fresh

steamed tiny baby carrots

ice water

hot tea later--no cafeeine, herbal

mmmm.... my family refuses to buy meat thats not USDA organic! isnt it tastyfull?

yes, yum-yum-yummy! free range is important too----check out the movie FOOD, INC., if you dare....what the us food industry does to chickens is truly disgusting!