North Star & Glastonbury = PURE MAGIC!!!

akrobata

"Some things you just can't control" a lyric in Glastonbury.

Ah the irony! The foreshadowing! They should have known something was going to go out of whack (like his back) and throw that show out of their control.

Gosh, I like these new songs.

• Subscriber

glastonbury i am finding it hard to get into it. im sure once the song is released in some format, the drums and bass will fatten it up, but i just aint feeling it. it has too much of an all because of you sound to it also and im not too much of a fan of that either. hopefully it will grow on me. it just seems like u2 had got slightly knocked over the poor sales of no line, they have gone back to writing songs to please sales.

with north star, when i first heard it i was like meh. but out of the two new ones i like this one the better. still some work needs to be done on it, but its got potential.

all in all im not wetting my pants totally over the 2 new songs played last night. sorry..........hopefully they will grow!

• Subscriber

ok im listening to glastonbury again!

the intro is pretty skill! the main riff goes off thats pretty good. i think its because of the recording, cant hear the bass lines and the synth is too overpowering. the chorus i reckon could be huge once heard on a professional recording.

i like the the bridge after the chorus.

it does have a kind of folk verse to it. actually its growing on me now a little! hahaha!

middle eight is rather strange i admit. did they mess it up a little?

yeah its pretty good i admit. has to be my 4th listen to it.

thanks for going through that with me!

agreed.. both are amazing and bono sounds awesome and hes acting and singing like pop or achtung bono again! lol. he breaks his back 3 months ago, gets major spinal surgery, and now he's already back and even better than ever. LOL. thats bono for ya. and they seem very very happy and REALLY really enjoying themselves. :) very nice to see.

Why can't we get live feeds like this? Here is a freaking surf contest going on 200,000 ppl on the beach for it in Huntington Beach, California and I think Wheezer, however you spell it is on live right now. More bands to come kinda like the US festival.I hate the way the concerts are done with phone stuff, live feeds are incredible in the surfing world

http://www.usopenofsurfing.com/walkthewalk.cfm

Live concert right now