Eleanor's review of U2 show

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

When mummy and daddy told me that i was going to see u2 i was really excited and I hoped that I was going to hear beautiful day. And suprisingly it was one first which made me very happy.eleanor1002.jpg

When we got to the stadium I was very excited and I was astonished by the stage. We were in Red Zone so we were by the inner circle and we had a great view of the stage and the screen and the band when they came on.eleanor2012.jpg

eleanor2011.jpg

(sorry but my mummy is rubbish and can't get this picture to rotate!)

When I was waiting for U2 to come on stage it was very boring!! But mummy and daddy kept on telling me that I wouldn't be much longer.eyes.gif

Just before they came on stage the crowd was getting cameras ready and cheering and clapping and shouting. and they was lots of smoke from the smoke machine and people were high up on the stage working the lights. smile.gif

It was very loud so I had ear plugs but I could still hear mummy shouting loudly! Especially when they came on stage and Bono walked right by us which was very exciting.roll.gif

eleanor2014.jpg

eleanor2017.jpg

(Mummy wants to nibble his bum!)

The first song was Beautiful Day which made me happy and I jumped up and down and sang it all. my other favourites were: Elevation, Vertigo (which everyone sang along too) and Sexy Boots, but I liked all the other ones too.wink.gif

The stage and the lights were amazing and I enjoyed watching it all change colour.

eleanor2023.jpg

Near the end of the show we went to the back were they leave the stage. Sme nice Italian people asked if I had a good time and they gave me an Italian flag for my first show. And a German man gave me his popmart metal badge. And I was also singing and dacning with some Dutch men too - we were having a great time.glasses.gif

When U2 came off the stage the two Dutchmen, the German man, Mummy and  Daddy and me were all shouting Bono to come and get the picture which I had made for them but Larry only looked and smiled but didn't come to take it.frown.gif

I had a great time at my first U2 concert and I would like to go again.

The End!

eleanor2060.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

cant wait to go to the concert myself, after reading your review, eleanor! and i'm so glad you liked your suprise and had a great time. and one day you, your mom, lena and i should go together (that is if i can get talk some sense into lena's stuborn head and get her to admit u2 are better than justin B...) LOL!!

• Subscriber

I love it! Brilliant. Great pics and what a view you had! A belated Happy Birthday Eleanor and I love your line that you had earplugs but could still hear mummy shouting loudly - I love that, made me laugh! Likey the tee shirt too, I was thinking of getting one the same xx

• Subscriber

I'm so glad you had fun, Eleanor! I can't wait to take my daughter to see them next year. It will be her first U2 show, too.

• Subscriber

Eleanor, your review was amazing! I could just imagine everything that was happening from your wonderful descriptions! Your photos were so lovely! You, your mummy and daddy all looked so happy! Thank you so much for telling us all about it. I'm really happy that you had such a great time! Me and my daughter go to U2 shows too, so I know how much fun it is to share the experience. I hope that you get to go to many more shows in the future!! Thanks again for posting your wonderful experience!! :))