Spiderman, Spiderman...

danielsentana

• Subscriber

Hi! I hope you're as excited as I am with the news of the Spiderman musical (finally) opening!

A few months ago I heard seconds of the songs for the show, and they sounded great (and very much like HMTMKMKM). Hum...maybe they've included it in the tour for that reason?happy.gif

I'd like to go to the premiere to see what Bono and The Edge have been working on. Does anyone know how to get presale tickets (apart from American Express holders, among which I'm not included)? Are we, U2.com subscribers, entitled to them?

• Subscriber

Hi! I hope you're as excited as I am with the news of the Spiderman musical (finally) opening!

A few months ago I heard seconds of the songs for the show, and they sounded great (and very much like HMTMKMKM). Hum...maybe they've included it in the tour for that reason?happy.gif

I'd like to go to the premiere to see what Bono and The Edge have been working on. Does anyone know how to get presale tickets (apart from American Express holders, among which I'm not included)? Are we, U2.com subscribers, entitled to them?

Yes..presale codes are free..there is a site for them for almost ANY show you want...but I do have AMEX....

Use 8003272177 when it asks for code. If you put in AMEX, it will ask for the phone number on the back of your card.

I just pulled up front row orchestra for almost any night....but cant' say $275 + fees is worth it!