Sick daughter.

hausgaard

Me and my wife have waited for one hole year, to see and join the 360 tour in Denmark, the 16 of august in Horsens. But our daughter Anne, who is 9 years old, had to go to the hospital on fridag. 3 days before Horsens. Unfortanaly se had a surgery in her stommace saturday, and had to stay for 3 days in hospital. Poor her. We had, and of course wanted to stay home with her, so we had to sell our 2 tickets. (CRYING)....

We realy hope U2 will be back in Denmark, so we can join them. Would be so great if we could se/hear them in another city in Europe, but no tickets :-( The greatest and best band in the world...

We love your musik ....

Forewer your fans.

Jesper and Helene Hausgaard, Denmark

jesper@hausgaard.eu

Me and my wife have waited for one hole year, to see and join the 360 tour in Denmark, the 16 of august in Horsens. But our daughter Anne, who is 9 years old, had to go to the hospital on fridag. 3 days before Horsens. Unfortanaly se had a surgery in her stommace saturday, and had to stay for 3 days in hospital. Poor her. We had, and of course wanted to stay home with her, so we had to sell our 2 tickets. (CRYING)....

We realy hope U2 will be back in Denmark, so we can join them. Would be so great if we could se/hear them in another city in Europe, but no tickets :-( The greatest and best band in the world...

We love your musik ....

Forewer your fans.

Jesper and Helene Hausgaard, Denmark

jesper@hausgaard.eu

Try the U.S. or maybe try the "Tours and tickets section" of the site if you haven't already and see if anyone can spare 2 tickets to a European show.

sorry to hear what happened to her, glad she is okay.

Thanks for all the kind words, for our daughter. She is in recovery, and is feeling fine. It was here apendix that was remowed. It was close to "break", thats why she had to stay in hospital for 4 days.

Best wishes for your all..

Jesper & Helene