Looking for a carer/U2 travel companion

enigmatic2

• Subscriber

Hey, here's the deal: I'm a wheelchair user and am looking for a couple of new carers.  Since I plan to take in a number of gigs on the rest of the tour, starting with Munich & Brussels next month and quite a few in America/Canada next year, it would be great if at least one of my carers was a U2 fan. Works out pretty well for them, too: all expenses paid.

Soooo - are there any such people out there looking for work? I'm based in Northern Ireland.

Thanks!

• Subscriber

Wow, that's a shame Barbara, but thanks for the reply.  Have you received your Brussels tickets yet?  I know they were holding back on releasing them too early for fear of touts reselling them, but there's STILL no sign of them...

• Subscriber
Wow, that's a shame Barbara, but thanks for the reply.  Have you received your Brussels tickets yet?  I know they were holding back on releasing them too early for fear of touts reselling them, but there's STILL no sign of them...
no tix here either, tho i heard a rumour they were sending out this week.... getting impatient now!