What do you like about your current job?

illumination70

I was just wondering with most of us having jobs what aspects of your current occupation do you like the most?

As for me, I enjoy talking to people and being "on the front lines" where trying a new household product is concerned? Enough about me, what do you enjoy the most about your job?

• Subscriber

My coworkers usually. The patients usually. The families sometimes :) hehe.... even though I don't like vomit, blood, poop or mucus----I love being able to help patients while they endure those things because lets face it they don't like those things either.....

• Subscriber

I work in a public library. I like the books, the way everything has its place, and sometimes I even like the patrons.

This may sound odd, but since I work a retail job and  am on my feet for 8+ hours every working day, I'm in pretty good shape for a gal my age!  No, not bikini-body "shape," but in terms of stamina and endurance, I can outlast people half my age.  Which is why I can still go for GA tickets to a U2 concert, for example, and stay through the whole show.    wink.gif

Another plus:  flexible days/hours.  I've been working swing shift and weekends for some years now, so I can have the time to slowly work my way towards a four-year (aka "real") college degree (long out of reach due to learning differences, etc.) This wouldn't be possible in a typical 9-5 job.

Plus, it's a union job, so there's less risk of being sacked for something stupid/petty, which is always a big risk in an office job...

-- eaplatt