Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Can't believe so many people want to pay 3.5x over the odds for Red Zone tix anyway. Not as good as the regular GA tix in my opinion.

Also, the last post I made went in as "Kiley" for some reason. There's a new charming quirk from the site!

Can't believe so many people want to pay 3.5x over the odds for Red Zone tix anyway. Not as good as the regular GA tix in my opinion.

Also, the last post I made went in as "Kiley" for some reason. There's a new charming quirk from the site!

That ones been popping up and down like a brides nighty over the last week.

Oh I've been Kiley before too!

Love it. 

And yes. Absolutely agree about RedZone being a total rip. GA all the way.

[quote name='Nniixx wrote:

loocarmen wrote:

airwalk74']Yeah you are right regards GA and RZ. Just remeber for GA q-don't have one person qing for like 6 people and be kind to all others
:)
especially short people
roll.gif

Yes! short asian girl here only 5 feet
:(
be niceee!
:DShoud your user name be Lowcarmen then ? I think my son who turned 11 today is 2 inches taller than you.

laugh.gif Well I am 4 feet 11 and a half inches - always thought they should measure and weigh people for concerts(measure-then up the front for me) and air flights(weigh-then I can take extra baggage)

only intend to go for jay z...

Not interested in Jay Z(he's Beyonces boyfriend right? ) at all-will probably have a nap while he is ontired.gif - maybe we won't boo and tell him to get off like we did to Kanye. At least in the US I saw BEP and Muse-decent support acts.wink.gif

[quote name='SandSCreative wrote:

moscow_horizon']Remember there are only around 300 spots in the Red Zone - that's only 150 fan club members if they buy two. So not many really, and it goes without saying they should ALL go to LOYAL fan club members who have been with the site before the Aust tour was announced and not just joined as Johhny-Come-Lateleys.

I really can't believe the ingratitude some people have about the pre-sale system, how much better is it than the old days when you would have to spend a cold night out on the pavement to line up, and even then you weren't guaranteed a good seat. I remember Lovetown in 1989, I joined the ticket queue 12 hours before the box office opened and still only got seats about 100 rows back. Now you just do it from the comfort of work and home and the whole thing takes 5-10 minutes max.

For those with GA tickets, there is the opportunity to have even a better spot than in the Red Zone by getting to the stadium nice and early and you are paying $250 less for the privilage.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that loyal fans should not have first choice. Just as long as Not-Come-At-Alls don't get offered better tix than the Johhny-Come-Lateleys. If that were the case, the whinging would be perfectly justified don't you think?

Agreed, but I am 99% sure there are no RZ tickets left, they all went in the initial allocation. I would bet London to a brick they will not be available for the general public allocation.

[quote name='airwalk74 wrote:

Nniixx wrote:

loocarmen wrote:

airwalk74']Yeah you are right regards GA and RZ. Just remeber for GA q-don't have one person qing for like 6 people and be kind to all others
:)
especially short people
roll.gif

Yes! short asian girl here only 5 feet
:(
be niceee!
:D
Shoud your user name be Lowcarmen then ? I think my son who turned 11 today is 2 inches taller than you.

laugh.gif Well I am 4 feet 11 and a half inches - always thought they should measure and weigh people for concerts(measure-then up the front for me) and air flights(weigh-then I can take extra baggage)

Agree about the air flights thing especially when compared to some not so small person who should be paying for two seats.

Guys, are GA tickets being posted out? The FAQs say they should be but I would just like a confirmation from those who already bought tickets.