iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Subscriber

[quote name='bluehammer wrote:

airwalk74']Livenation presale tomorrow folks-will be interesting to see what tix are available

I'll tip no GAs

Glad no one put money on that-no GAs for livenation. There won't be much for sale on Friday

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Looks like we can blame the promotor:mad.gif

Credit Card Surcharges Apply - The promoter of this event haselected to pass credit card fees onto consumers that are paying bycredit card. The surcharge includes credit card fees and expenses,handling and associated infrastructure costs.

• Subscriber

Looks like we can blame the promotor:mad.gif

Credit Card Surcharges Apply - The promoter of this event haselected to pass credit card fees onto consumers that are paying bycredit card. The surcharge includes credit card fees and expenses,handling and associated infrastructure costs.

I think it's 1.5% for visa / mastercard and 2.9 for Amex.

I know years ago smash repairers and car mechanics never used to accept credit card becuase they got slugged the fee on what was usually a large bill.

More and more people are passing it on these days.

I wonder though if you payed cash at a Ticketek outlet, would you still get slugged the $19.30

• Subscriber

[quote name='airwalk74 wrote:

bluehammer wrote:

airwalk74']Livenation presale tomorrow folks-will be interesting to see what tix are available

I'll tip no GAs

Glad no one put money on that-no GAs for livenation. There won't be much for sale on Friday

Which is what I heard about the first Sydney show for Vertigo tour - sold out to pre-sales and promotional with Joe Public having little to no chance of getting tickets. indifferent.gif

[quote name='bluehammer wrote:

I'll tip no GAs

Got tickets in the Live Nation Auckland Presale still plenty of GA's at (3.05pm)there was howver no Red zone at 2.30pm

• Subscriber

There's no such thing as presale tickets for U2.com members. I have been trying since last Thursday, Aug 26th in Perth for Red Zone or seating & all Red Zone was sold out! Seems to be too much like 1998 Popmart tour to me, where all the Corporates etc got priority & U2 fans got none.

I finally got 2 tickets in reserved seating at the back & I'm not happy. I feel sorry for u2 fans that aren't members cos they've got no chance.