iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Just as a matter of interest I tried to see what seats I woudl have got in P1, P2, P3 categorys and they were 133-1, 408-1 and 629-1 respectively.

When I actually bought tickets last thursday, P1 when I looked was 105-1, P2 which i got was 110-1 and P3 was 605-1 so the P1 and P3 are the equivalent sections on the opposite side of the field and only the P2 don't appear to be on par.

• Subscriber

Hmm seems they have removed the password from Ticketek AU site.

Probably every mana and his dog knows the password by now so they've canned it to speed up sales and processing ?

Doh, now it's requesting a password again and BOOT doesn't work.

Bloody Ticketek IT guys, what a bunch of squirells.

LOL - this conjures up images of the nasty little squirrels from Johnny Depp's version of Willy Wonka stuck away in a back room chattering away to themselves about bad nasty humans U2 fans and how can they punish them cause they can't push us all down the garbage shute!

OK back to your usual viewing........

• Subscriber

Now both BOOT and BOOTS work, too funny.

Another stuff up that someone can't even get password right "Ok the song is 'Get On Your Boots' so let's make the password BOOT" later...."everyone is entering BOOTS, quick change the password"....."oh no now the people using BOOT can't get in"......"quick change it to accept both"....."I hate U2 presales".

• Subscriber

[quote name='pookygirlnz wrote:

Nniixx']

LOL - this conjures up images of the nasty little squirrels from Johnny Depp's version of Willy Wonka stuck away in a back room chattering away to themselves about bad nasty humans U2 fans and how can they punish them cause they can't push us all down the garbage shute!

OK back to your usual viewing........

It was a reference to Bluehammer's funny cartoon in the other thread. Or maybe it was this thread a long long time ago.

It now seems that BOOT, boot, BOOTS and boots all work in fact even bOoTs works roll.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif