iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Subscriber

I liked the visualisation of Ticketek squirrels running around behind the scenes laugh.gif Thanks for the link....yeah no Red Zones GA or GA(stuff this sitting in the stands crap(thats what I have a big tv and dvd for(360 at the Rose Bowl bought yesterday)...hey Ms Baja...wos dere sum news u were gonna bring uz?wink.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

How did people go with the LiveNation presale?

Are there GA tickets still available?

I've got my tickets in the Cedar presale but want to be able to recommend the LiveNation sale to friends so any feedback on how it's going would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Subscriber

I would like to thank you for posting this. As a huge U2 fan since I was ooh maybe 12, I was pretty gutted to not be able to afford the subscription fee in time for pre-sales. From this being posted I was able to access the ticketek pre-sale, and have now secured tickets. Which is a lot better than standing in the queue all night (which was my plan)

I actually had tears of happiness when I secured the tickets and it is all appreciated very muchly!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='SandSCreative wrote:

airwalk74']Livenation presale tomorrow folks-will be interesting to see what tix are available

What presale?

sandcreative-sorry didn't get back to you but see the info got out there smile.gif thanks livenation-if we'd known what a balls up U2.com presale was going to-we could have saved $50...ah well never again will I pay any $ to U2.com mad.gif

http://mail.live-store.co...ne.html?c=mpbs-U2_310810

How did people go with the LiveNation presale?
Are there GA tickets still available?

I've got my tickets in the Cedar presale but want to be able to recommend the LiveNation sale to friends so any feedback on how it's going would be appreciated.

Thanks.

LiveNation presale was a walk in the park ... well worth a look, made the U2.COM one seem like taking a degree in complicated surgery.
  • Subscriber

PHD-sounds like there could be GA left? But not denying this sux..still waiting on Baja update

Update on what? Presale is over. GA's for public sale, dont know how many left, last info I had was that only RZ was sold out