iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Bajagirl wrote:

airwalk74']PHD-sounds like there could be GA left? But not denying this sux..still waiting on Baja update

Update on what? Presale is over. GA's for public sale, dont know how many left, last info I had was that only RZ was sold out

A few pages back you mentioned an update...and nothing was forthcoming.

• Subscriber

Hey, you very active OZ folks

Ill be posting some info in the next 2 hrs (its getting sent from OZ, so im waiting) in regards to those that HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED.

Please pass the word on, thank you - Baja

• Subscriber

Hey, you very active OZ folks

Ill be posting some info in the next 2 hrs (its getting sent from OZ, so im waiting) in regards to those that HAVE NOT BEEN FIXED.

• Subscriber

[quote name='airwalk74 wrote:

Bajagirl']Hey, you very active OZ folks

Ah yes, that was the U2.com team posting. I asked them to do it, since they be the bosses

If someone has NOT been fixed, they should call CS for ticketek ASAP and if they dont help them, contact me quickly (with the name of the CD rep that refused to help)

Sorry about that, did not mean to leave you hanging, but no one has sent me a message, so I figured everyone was cool - B

• Subscriber

Is RZ tix exhausted for a second show (presuming there is one)?  If not, how would that work?  Obviously it can't be pre-sold if it is not pre-announced, so how does it normally work? 

IF there is a second show, and IF there is no presale (usual case) then its first come/first serve

• Subscriber

I've had a rant in the paid general, just wanted you, Baja, to know that it is not directed at you in any way.

I'm half expecting a black car with men in black to pull up outside the house at any moment!

Nice meeting you all and hope everyone got tix in the end.

I saw, but you have a few points that need to be clarified:

The U2 fan club has ALWAYS even since Propaganda been based on seniority, members with longer un-interrupted membership get first dibs at the best seats. The longer you are a member, the higher your spot (due to new members joining and old members not renewing). Pearl Jam and other fan clubs work the same

Did you (honestly) expect to join the fan club in the week the tour was announced and get the (in your opinion) best seats? Honestly?

The legalese accompanying the Terms of Service states clearly that you get "an opportunity for tickets" and that they are not guaranteed.

You have a very valid point that you did get a MAGNIFICENT code, but were assigned a CEDAR code. That was a mistake and unfortunately we were not able to resolve it quickly. For that I apologize

The threads about the Aussie pre-sales (All of them) were not removed, they were un-featured (It means they just don't show at the top of the main message board) as it was a valid point, I posted links to them under the U2.com Team post so you can find them easily. If you look at the NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS sections, you will see many threads about other issues we have had, and we always leave them up

And lastly, for the record, the U2.com Admin team I work with also worked their butt's off in order to get this resolved for everyone, and we are still working with those that were not fixed. These people work very very hard, and unfortunately have to bear the brunt of the complaints when things go awry.

And all you OZ people owe me whiskey and some thunder from down under tongue.gif