iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess I am just a lucky guy. After getting screwed over (like a bunch of other people did) on the ticketek presale, now I have managed to SECURE A REDZONE ticket AFTER the presale has ended!!....

but then......

"you have 1 minute left to complete your transaction" (immediately clicks on the pay now button)

"your session has timed out"

NOOOooooo!!!!!

AAAaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

and my redzone ticket was gone!

Have spent 1 hour on the site, logged in numerous times and just managed to get a GA for Brisbane in the dying moments of the sale. Ticketek are definitely NOT getting a Christmas card from me this year!did you get your RZ Sands? Just wondering what other ppz thoughts are regarding the fact RZ's can be bought AFTER the 'pre'sale said they we totally exhausted??

• Subscriber

Bummer 4 x P2 at Sydney is now coming up as 107-1 vs 110-1 I got last Thursday through the pre-sale.

Maybe they were previously being held for ANZ members or sponsors or something.

Temping to buy the better seats and sell the others, but don't have another $938 to drop just like that.

Well I guess I am just a lucky guy. After getting screwed over (like a bunch of other people did) on the ticketek presale, now I have managed to SECURE A REDZONE ticket AFTER the presale has ended!!....

but then......

"you have 1 minute left to complete your transaction" "your session has timed out"

NOOOooooo!!!!!

AAAaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

and my redzone ticket was gone!

Have spent 1 hour on the site, logged in numerous times and just managed to get a GA for Brisbane in the dying moments of the sale. Ticketek are definitely NOT getting a Christmas card from me this year!

did you get your RZ Sands? Just wondering what other ppz thoughts are regarding the fact RZ's can be bought AFTER the 'pre'sale said they we totally exhausted??

You should try calling ticketek ... sometimes the tickets are secured. Had you sent payment? Sometimes if it times out while taking payment the sale still goes through.

Yeah got mine, was very very lucky.

Thx for the tip Sands... there is just one problem...   YOU CANNOT CALL TICKETEK FROM WESTERN AUSTRALIA.   AAAaaaarrrrrgggghhh  ***gasps for air***   AAAaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh

Sorry for the abrupt reply, I am feeling a little edgy right now.  (pardon the pun)

• Subscriber

Sydney:

P1 Single seats only

P2 Available

P3 Available

P4 Single seats only

P5 - Arena Standing Alloc. Exhausted

Red Zone Alloc. Exhausted

P7 Available

P8 - Alcohol Free Available

P9 - Alcohol Free Limited seats only

P10 - Alcohol Free Alloc. Exhausted

• Subscriber

Thx for the tip Sands... there is just one problem...   YOU CANNOT CALL TICKETEK FROM WESTERN AUSTRALIA.   AAAaaaarrrrrgggghhh  ***gasps for air***   AAAaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh

Sorry for the abrupt reply, I am feeling a little edgy right now.  (pardon the pun)

Argh...really? Glad I don't have to deal with Ticktek...(I am in Perth too) Yes the stress is building...28 minutes to go for Perth eek.gif