iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Subscriber

Thx for the tip Sands... there is just one problem...   YOU CANNOT CALL TICKETEK FROM WESTERN AUSTRALIA.   AAAaaaarrrrrgggghhh  ***gasps for air***   AAAaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh

Sorry for the abrupt reply, I am feeling a little edgy right now.  (pardon the pun)

Why not ?

Maybe try 02 8240 2110

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx for the tip Sands... there is just one problem...   YOU CANNOT CALL TICKETEK FROM WESTERN AUSTRALIA.   AAAaaaarrrrrgggghhh  ***gasps for air***   AAAaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh

Sorry for the abrupt reply, I am feeling a little edgy right now.  (pardon the pun)

Trying to get a number for you, will post if I get one.

• Subscriber

[quote name='SandSCreative wrote:

billgatedme']Thx for the tip Sands... there is just one problem...   YOU CANNOT CALL TICKETEK FROM WESTERN AUSTRALIA.   AAAaaaarrrrrgggghhh  ***gasps for air***   AAAaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh

Trying to get a number for you, will post if I get one.

I tried 13 28 49 engaged

spose this means not sold out no second show tired.gif so depressed now as i coul dony afford to go to sydney shows frown.gif
You should just keep an eye on Ticketek throughout today and over the weekend. I'd be amazed if Melb and Syd at least didn't get extra shows. Takes time to sell all the tix to a stadium. You just need to catch it at the right time.