iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Syd

P1 Single seats only

P2 Available

P3 Available

P4 Single seats only

P5 - Arena Standing Alloc. Exhausted

Red Zone Alloc. Exhausted

P7 Available

P8 - Alcohol Free Limited seats only

P9 - Alcohol Free Single seats only

P10 - Alcohol Free Alloc. Exhausted

In other words, only the really expensive and crap seats are left.

I CANT BELIEVE SYDNEY AND MELBOURNE 1ST SHOWS HAVE NO SOLD OUT YET.

I just spoke to Ticketmaster. they are handling the Perth and Melbourne shows. They tell me that Perth 2nd concert tickets are moving slowly and still quite a few left. a 3rd perth concert is highly unlikely coz Sunday is not selling as fast as the first show.

They also told me that Melbourne is totally sold out, but perhaps the reason for the other cities not getting a 2nd show might have something to do with the amount of time it takes to deconstruct+move+reconstruct the stage from venue to venue. there just isn't enough time to add extra shows in between a schedule that is already tight, but perth on the other hand is the last show of the leg so thats why they were able to add another show at the end without having to pack up and be someplace else by a certain time. Dunno if that is all true, but it sorta makes sense. Please don't flame me!! That is just what ticketmaster told me.

• Subscriber

I'm so stoked Perth got a second show.

Already got my GA tickets for the first show with friends and now got cheap seated tickets (behind the stage) for the second show so I can take my 9 and 7 yr old boys! It's going to be such a great experience for them. And buying the tickets was so smooth and easy. Can't wipe the smile off my face. laugh.gif