iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

That is funny ... That Axle is a bit of a tool. I keep reading stories and catching YouTube vids of him getting audience members ejected from gigs.

Saw Slash at the Tivoli in Brissy and that was a great concert. They even record the shows and sell CDs of the gigs at the end of the show. Great quality CD too.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please explain to me why the OZ people are so so wanting of RZ tickets?

Why do they want these so much? I dont get it

Because it's a guarantee to get up close, without getting sunstroke from lining up all day in the killer sun. 

So yeah, we are basically lazy and want the easiest way of getting the best thing. Good position and easy access in and out.

Why do we want RZ?  .......Because December in Brisbane is ridiculously hot and sitting in line for hours is like fires of hell.... so RZ = no heat stroke, no lining up for hours (which many probably couldn't do due to work anyway), no getting crushed to death once in due to contained numbers (for a less than 5ft person this is a major thing), a good view, no having to sit through the support act, being down on the ground where you can dance etc and not worry about people behind you whinging that you sit down..... the list goes on.

• Subscriber

Can someone please explain to me why the OZ people are so so wanting of RZ tickets?

Why do they want these so much? I dont get it

I think the fact that a lot of the shows are midweek is contributing. 

But personally $350 is ridiculous to pay when if you get to the lineup at 6pm you'll prob get as good a spot or better outside the circle, in front. 

But I presume most will just be buying them as 'they're the most expensive so they must be the best'...