iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Bajagirl

• Subscriber

The timing is bad too. Uve got some if the biggest bands in the world touring here until the end of the year. Muse, Metallica, Bon Jovi. Alot of music lovers have allready spent big dollars on these and just can't afford it I think.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to metallica now there ticket prices were crazy 160 for oval. The organizers have alot to answer.  12 years ago when u2 played perth they up prices and Bono wasnt happy all these people that sat in seats at the front just sat there he was disappointed that the real fans couldnt get tickets.

WTH. I didn't know they decided to have a 2nd Perth show already so I missed out on the public sale! I was looking at the home page and was surprised to see that Perth 2 tickets have already gone sold out! Anyone have a spare GA ticket for Perth 2? I don't want to resort just yet to looking at eBay and other sites so can someone help me find just one ticket? :(

Timing is always the same its summer time and normally you have a run a bands coming over. Last time U2 was here robbie williams and pearl jam were here also alot of Perth people went to the Sydney, Melbourne shows this time they didnt need to

• Subscriber

got my Red Zone ticket for Melbourne and a VIP ticket for Sydney - can't wait, the tickets better be awesome! i keep studying the 360 Rosebowl DVD to try and work out where I'll be when the date(s) finally arrive.

Thank goodness U2 are finally visiting Downunder once again :-)