iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It says on they're sold out on this site, on the main Aus tour page - just go to u2.com and follow the links

Well I think it's good that that's what it says, cause we can expect 2nd shows to be added anytime now. But still, I'm able to buy tickets on Ticketek for the Sydney show. They are showing seats are still available.Anyway who cares, as long as they add another show, that's all we want I think. Hurry it up Livenation!

• Subscriber

2ND SHOWS JUST CONFIRMED IN AUCKLAND, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE & SYDNEY.

U2 360° is a hit down under with sell outs announced in both New Zealand and Australia. And now, fans who missed out will have another chance to see U2 360° with 2nd shows now confirmed in Auckland on Friday, November 26th at Mt. Smart Stadium; in Melbourne on Friday, December 3rd at Etihad Stadium; in Brisbane on Thursday, December 9th at Suncorp Stadium and in Sydney on December 14th at ANZ Stadium.

• Subscriber

Great news. But Baja girl did say there would be NO PRE SALE for extra shows and cause of that I used my 4 ticket limit up last week, and now it seems they will do another pre sale but now I've got none left so not happy about that.