iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

• Subscriber

Thanks for that. How would you log in to that? I am actually a member of Livenation. I really hope U2.com come through on this - I've been a member for many years now so would be disappointed if they don't help me out. All it takes is to give me a new code, surely not that difficult.....!? Maybe they will receive instructions at a later date, so will try again tomorrow and hope the pre sale doesn't start for at least a couple days!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='micaelita wrote:

Bajagirl']You can split the use of the code over several show. I just found out
eyes.gif

So, theoretically, as in my case where I used my code to only purchase 2 tickets it *should* still be valid for 2 more tickets to bring it up to the 4 ticket limit? Or is it likely to be invalid as it was used in a Ticketek transaction? I had expected the code to be struck out after use but it is still there without a line through it.

feck, no, that was a typo you CAN NOT split the code

Thanks for that. How would you log in to that? I am actually a member of Livenation. I really hope U2.com come through on this - I've been a member for many years now so would be disappointed if they don't help me out. All it takes is to give me a new code, surely not that difficult.....!? Maybe they will receive instructions at a later date, so will try again tomorrow and hope the pre sale doesn't start for at least a couple days!

yh i been a member of livenation for yrs aswell as u2.com but livenation should email you with all the information but hopefully u will be all sorted i was one of the fortunate ones that didnt have any trouble with u2.com..... but u should get a password for livenation if u have no luck on here.

• Subscriber

KEEP CALLING,  ask for a supervisor. it's ticketek, not U2.com you need to call.

Fan Club Members to Contact +61 (0)2 8240 2110 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting    +61 (0)2 8240 2110   end_of_the_skype_highlighting OR 132 849 - between 9:00am – 5:30pm AEST

New Zealand: Fan Club Member to Contact 0800 TICKETEK - between 8:30am – 8:00pm NZD