Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

Thanks for that. How would you log in to that? I am actually a member of Livenation. I really hope U2.com come through on this - I've been a member for many years now so would be disappointed if they don't help me out. All it takes is to give me a new code, surely not that difficult.....!? Maybe they will receive instructions at a later date, so will try again tomorrow and hope the pre sale doesn't start for at least a couple days!

Woot woot!!!!!

It's funny, after a year or so of detractors telling us we'd never get to see this tour, we now have more U2 360 shows per capita than anywhere else in the world!!!!!!

Woot woot!!!!!

It's funny, after a year or so of detractors telling us we'd never get to see this tour, we now have more U2 360 shows per capita than anywhere else in the world!!!!!!

[quote name='micaelita wrote:

Bajagirl']You can split the use of the code over several show. I just found out
eyes.gif

So, theoretically, as in my case where I used my code to only purchase 2 tickets it *should* still be valid for 2 more tickets to bring it up to the 4 ticket limit? Or is it likely to be invalid as it was used in a Ticketek transaction? I had expected the code to be struck out after use but it is still there without a line through it.

feck, no, that was a typo you CAN NOT split the code

Thanks for that. How would you log in to that? I am actually a member of Livenation. I really hope U2.com come through on this - I've been a member for many years now so would be disappointed if they don't help me out. All it takes is to give me a new code, surely not that difficult.....!? Maybe they will receive instructions at a later date, so will try again tomorrow and hope the pre sale doesn't start for at least a couple days!

yh i been a member of livenation for yrs aswell as u2.com but livenation should email you with all the information but hopefully u will be all sorted i was one of the fortunate ones that didnt have any trouble with u2.com..... but u should get a password for livenation if u have no luck on here.

KEEP CALLING,  ask for a supervisor. it's ticketek, not U2.com you need to call.

Fan Club Members to Contact +61 (0)2 8240 2110 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting    +61 (0)2 8240 2110   end_of_the_skype_highlighting OR 132 849 - between 9:00am – 5:30pm AEST

New Zealand: Fan Club Member to Contact 0800 TICKETEK - between 8:30am – 8:00pm NZD

Thought this might help with the Brissy second show. I think this is right, if you now any areas that are wrong let me know and I'll fix it.

u2suncorpcol.jpg

Again, thought this might help.  I am less confident with the locations on this one, so again, if you know of changes, let me know and I'll fix it up and repost.

U2Anz.jpg