Sign in to follow this  
Bajagirl

iT'S OFFICIAL U2 + DOWN UNDER (UPDATED 8/30/2010 6 pm PST)

SandSCreative - swap P4 and P7 behind the stage. There is also P7 right at the top of the 600 sections but I am not sure where they start.

Interesting that they are saying ANZ stadium is sold out when P2 and P3 are available and some of the other categories are limited.

Thanks Sarahaus ... I'll do some fixing and repost ... when you say at the top of the 600 sections, like at the very top of the curve?

Correct. I did one search and found section 624 about row 30 in P7 so I would draw a line there and all the seats above that.

I have tried Ticketek (3 times!) and they insist they know nothing and can't help me with the code issue. U2.com give me the same explanation..... telling me to try Ticketek. I just received a confirmation e mail about pre sales, looks like they are on Mon/Tues, so doesn't leave much time for me to get this sorted..... Anyone..??!!! I think I'll be completely grey by the time this presale is over!

[quote name='Bajagirl wrote:

dfunk257']Great news. But Baja girl did say there would be NO PRE SALE for extra shows and cause of that I used my 4 ticket limit up last week, and now it seems they will do another pre sale but now I've got none left so not happy about that.

That was the original idea, but with the issues that were had, some missed out so I am guessing they decided to do presales. And you were allowed up to 4 tickets for one show for one transaction. You CAN NOT split the use of the code over several show. I just found out eyes.gif

At this time I have no information on the upcoming shows

If I knew that there was going to be another pre sale for the extra shows, I wouldn't have used my code in the 1st place. I appreciate the work uve been doing here Baja Girl, uve done a great job. But as far as the way u2.com has organised this pre sale, it's abit of a joke. The thing I'm most dissapointed in is 2 things. Why do U2 members who pay $ to be part of the family of devoted fans have a limit of only 4 tickets when ticket agencies have a limit of 8, it's abit unfair on the real fans I think. And then even worse, your 4 ticket limit can only be used for 1 show! I'm sorry for whinging but I still can't imagine U2 saying to their fans, "we only want you to go to 1 show". Why on earth would any band limit the amount of concerts their fans want to go to? Anyway if I miss out on Friday I'm sure I will find tickets sumwhere, I just hope it's not on eBay!

OK, it appears missing out members have another presale opportunity, I don't think this normally happens with secondary concerts so kudos to the FC.

Read the board, understand any ticketing agent quirks.

Read the instructions.

Let Baja get some sleep this week.

Sands - I also think that most of the lower sections in briz are P1 not just on the side? If you try to get tickets in P1 now it gives you lower tier towards the back i thought